Kenra MC gives MAJOR elasticity...

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Have any of you other Kenra MC users noticed this? This is an added plus for this already wonderfully moisturizing conditioner.

The one thing I did notice with the super elasticity is that my hair was so elastic that if I wasn't careful, it would spring back onto itself and make a knot. So, that's the only down side. Otherwise, it's great

Britt

Thanks Supergirl!
With all the products u have, I always wondered... how often do you wash/condition your hair a week?

Lisa

This has been on my list for months to buy but I can never find it in the store. Now that you've given it this kind of a review I guess I will look on line

Lisa

Do any of you buy Kendra on line? If so where and have you had a good experience buying from them?

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
Trade Secret is having big sale on Kenra stuff in May..

Throughout the month of May Kenra is having many great promotions. The
following Kenra Liters are on sale 2 for $26:
Volumizing Shampoo
Moisturizing Shampoo
Color Maintenance Shampoo
Volumizing Conditioner
Moisturizing Conditioner
Color Maintenance Conditioner
If you are interested in Kenra styling and finishing products, they are
buy
one get the 2nd 50% off throughout May also.

@ Trade Secret.

HTH someone.. hope it helps us all...

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
You are welcome.. I haven't tried any Kenra yet..but I've heard enough to know what I am already buying for that sale..

Does anyone know if that means that the Emollient stuff is not included in the sale??

Shayla

[ QUOTE ]
RushGirl said:

Throughout the month of May Kenra is having many great promotions. The
following Kenra Liters are on sale 2 for $26:
Volumizing Shampoo
Moisturizing Shampoo
Color Maintenance Shampoo
Volumizing Conditioner
Moisturizing Conditioner
Color Maintenance Conditioner
If you are interested in Kenra styling and finishing products, they are
buy
one get the 2nd 50% off throughout May also.

@ Trade Secret.

HTH someone.. hope it helps us all...

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks alot girl..i was just about to go out and buy this...it was recommended to me by some of the other ladies...i'm so excited now!

Armyqt

Yes, I've noticed that it does give the hair a lot of elasticity.

Thanks for the heads up on the sale, Rushgirl. I will definitely be jumping on that

G

[ QUOTE ]
RushGirl said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, why can't they have a Trade Secret in my area?

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
[ QUOTE ]
Britt said:
Thanks Supergirl!
With all the products u have, I always wondered... how often do you wash/condition your hair a week?

[/ QUOTE ]

twice a week

inthepink

Thanks for the tip, Rushgirl. Right around May, I will be needing to refill on Kenra! I plan on buying 2 liters of the Moisturizing Conditioner!

Lisa

My Trade Secret doesn't carry it
Maybe I'll try Milwaukee next week. <<Note to self must stop at mall>>

Armyqt

[ QUOTE ]
UmSumayyah said:
Could someone post the ingredients?

[/ QUOTE ]

Purified water, hexadecanol, stearakonium chloride, ceteral alcohol (emollient), ceteareth 20, hydrolyized wheat protein, panthenol, isopropylparaben, benzophene 4, isubutylparaben. butylparbaen, fragrance, fd&c yellow no 5, no6, fd&c red no 40, fd&c blue no 1.

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
You are welcome everyone!! I wonder if.. for those who don't have a Trade Secret..if Ulta will price match or something?? Doesn't hurt to try..

I have a question though..I'm going to get 2 liters of the conditioner also.. my hair is highlighted.. should I get the Moisturizing Conditioner or the Color Maintenance one?

Armyqt

[ QUOTE ]
RushGirl said:
You are welcome everyone!! I wonder if.. for those who don't have a Trade Secret..if Ulta will price match or something?? Doesn't hurt to try..

I have a question though..I'm going to get 2 liters of the conditioner also.. my hair is highlighted.. should I get the Moisturizing Conditioner or the Color Maintenance one?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the color maintenance conditioner and I ike it too. It gives the hair alot of slip. It's white and more liquidy than the MC. The MC is my fave tho.

Shayla

go to the kenra website and put in your zipcode..it'll pull up places that sell it in your area...that's what i did (c:

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
[ QUOTE ]
RushGirl said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the color maintenance conditioner and I ike it too. It gives the hair alot of slip. It's white and more liquidy than the MC. The MC is my fave tho.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm..okay, when buying a conditioner..should I be concentrating more on the "color" aspect of it or the "moisturizing" aspect of it? Does that make sense? Which one..since you have both..do you think is more moisturizing?

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
[ QUOTE ]
Natori24 said:
Don't have an Ulta in my area either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have that other place that's kinda like a Trade Secret? I think it's called "Beauty Center" or something like that.. I think for sure the name "Beauty" is in it.. Yah, go to the website and put in your zipcode.. let us know if you find one!

G

I did that already, the nearest Trade Secret is over 100 miles from me-a pretty long drive. I'm sure everyone knows by now that I live in the middle of nowhere-seeing as how I can't find anything. I wanted to take advantage of this sale but I guess if I need Kenra I will just get this little white lady to order it for me [she has it available at her salon].

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
Well that sucks.. why don't you post on the exchange board thing and see if someone will get it for you and ship it to you so that you can take advantage of the sale? or call a Trade Secret and see if you can order some over the phone and have them ship it to you???

G

Good Idea, Rushgirl. Thanks. I may call them tomorrow and "see".