KERTAIN TREATMENT TO SOFTEN NATURAL HAIR

carlana25

Hey ladies I am a newbie with some questions .

1. I am natural and I want to grow it back

2. My hair is very coarse and I will like to know if Kertain treatment. Would be good for make
My hair a little bit softer

3. If I do use kertain treatment can I still use my ovation/megatek or is it too much protein

4. I am currently wearing sewn in weave I do moisturize daily

5.If you guys have any advise or tip I would greatly appreciate it

THANKS LADIES

Hi Carlana,

I'm not sure if the kertain treatment or BKT would make your hair softer. You should check out the BKT threads, there's a lot of great info in there.

I would focus on keeping the hair moisturized and maintaining a good balance of protein and moisture before doing any type of keratin treatments.

I'm surprised at the responses of your thread.....

To answer your question, yes it does soften MY natural hair.

Before using Softliss BKT I relied heavily on on deep conditioning and other products to manage my hair. I believe that since doing these treatments my hair is way more manageable and yes, softer. I love it. and don't think I will stop using it.

I'm trying to figure out how do I buy more of Step 2 (the treatment itself) because I have loads of Step 1 (Shampoo) and Step 3 (Mask)

I have an album if you'd like to see my BKT results.

HHG and HTH

I have used the BTK for a long time but I use it to make my hair straight. When I wore my hair natural it was always dr. I would have to put products constantly to keep it soft and hydrated. Now that I have a BTK I don't even moisturizer. I have an oily scalp and now the oil can get to the ends without any problem. My hair feels soft and light.

I have used the BTK for a long time but I use it to make my hair straight. When I wore my hair natural it was always dr. I would have to put products constantly to keep it soft and hydrated. Now that I have a BTK I don't even moisturizer. I have an oily scalp and now the oil can get to the ends without any problem. My hair feels soft and light.

thank you will try it

I'm surprised at the responses of your thread.....

To answer your question, yes it does soften MY natural hair.

Before using Softliss BKT I relied heavily on on deep conditioning and other products to manage my hair. I believe that since doing these treatments my hair is way more manageable and yes, softer. I love it. and don't think I will stop using it.

I'm trying to figure out how do I buy more of Step 2 (the treatment itself) because I have loads of Step 1 (Shampoo) and Step 3 (Mask)

I have an album if you'd like to see my BKT results.

HHG and HTH

thanks hun i will try it

Hi Carlana,

I'm not sure if the kertain treatment or BKT would make your hair softer. You should check out the BKT threads, there's a lot of great info in there.

I would focus on keeping the hair moisturized and maintaining a good balance of protein and moisture before doing any type of keratin treatments.

thank you i will do that

i deep conditioned with mega tek the other night and it was soo good. i felt great, made my hair so soft and more curlier. its been 10days using it dont see no growth yet lol

Back