Kinky Curly at Target?!

tiffal1922

This past weekend I went down to Largo, Md to visit my boyfriend and we ended up venturing in to Target... so of course I wandered aimlessly over to the hair care products... ya know....just to look :grin: and as I was looking I came across Kinky Curly Knot today aaaand Kinky curly Curling Custard!!! (I'm not sure if there were any more KC Products being as though i zoned in on the Knot Today :drunk:) but any whoo i was just wondering if anyone else noticed them at their neighborhood target?

chebaby

That sure is gonna feel good to be able to get most of my products from one place. I'm in the DMV area too but I haven't seen it in target yet and I was just there saturday

maxineshaw

Haven't noticed any around here (Chicago area). Just the Miss Jessie's, Jane Carter, Shea Moisture, and Curls products.

beauti4dlo

Yep! I ran into a lady at work the other day and asked her what she uses In her hair, she said miss Jessie... I told her I didn't really feel like ordering online.. she said 'oh no honey, I got It at Target!!!' I looked online and sure enough they had it... however, only a select few have thrm, not all of them... Sooo me beijg me I journeyed on in, and they were out of most, but I did try shea moisture.

prettyinpurple

Haven't noticed any around here (Chicago area). Just the Miss Jessie's, Jane Carter, Shea Moisture, and Curls products.

Now you got me thinking. I've seen all those lines, but maybe I didn't see Kinky Curly lol. I know it's at Whole Foods. The shelves were getting bare (apparently folx are stealing stuff sigh...), so there could a place holder for KC prods.

Andy1979

You can go to the kinky-curly website and they have all of the targets that carry it listed in the "retail locations" section

CaramelLites

I called my Target today and they have 4 product listings in their inventory. But, haven't put it on the floor yet. Customer service told me it should be out in 2 days at most!!. I'm so excited I've been wanting to try this but couldn't see paying $10+ for a shipping fee. And unfortunately Tallahassee, Fl doesn't have a Whole Foods. So this is great for me.. I for sure will be buying this sometime this week!!

CaramelLites

Ok, so what happened with this? My Target still doesn't have it and its not in the other 6 Targets I've been to either. Maybe its a Florida thing. When I asked one of the reps they said it got pulled. I dunno. But I hate paying that high shipping and handling charge, from purchasing online.
Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using the Long Hair Care Forum App

Rae81

at my target (baltimore county) i will see one stray bottle of something like it wasnt supposed to be there and i will search the store looking for the rest but its always just that one bottle

diadall

My Target does not carry the entire line. I have been wanting to try the Knot Today but they don't have it. But now that I have reigned in my products I don't have any interest in trying it now.

iri9109

none of the targets near me sell kinky curly, miss jessies, jane carter etc...but theres supposedly some boutique not too far from me that sells it, but i havent went by or called yet. i think i'll wait till the spring though because theres no parking in that area and im not going through all that in the winter lol

ThatJerseyGirl

Yeah, I've seen the whole line at the Target in Forestville, MD. My BSS store sells it now too.

I was going to mention that too. I've seen it at the Target on Route 1 in Alexandria, right across the WW Bridge.

I'm trying to curb the PJ'ism in me. I've got enough stuff that I would LOVE to give away....

I won't try Miss Jessies. Heard some negative reviews on it. KK Curly, maybe I'll try that in the summer time.

lovelexi

They finally have it at one of the targets in Long Island. I was ecstatic about it. Not because I use kinky curly but because that means they are seeing a demand for natural products so that probably means more goodies to come!

Kimiche

The Targets in my area are half arsed with carrying Kinky Curly. I went to 3 different stores trying to find some Knot Today and two of the stores only had Come Clean shampoo but nothing else. I didn't even see the sign for other Kinky Curly products. I finally had to order it online.

fivetimestwo

I saw these at my local target today (the one with more AA's in the area).I really wanna try the curling custard and the knot today leave-in but I guess I need to get my weight up before I can try it.:lachen:

Either that or wait for my tax return....poverty is a *****
:ohwell:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Dang Target is starting to carry a lot of good stuff that we love. I haven't seen it in mine but I have seen it in Whole Foods which is great since it's my HG wash n' go product and I don't have to buy it online now.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
at my target (baltimore county) i will see one stray bottle of something like it wasnt supposed to be there and i will search the store looking for the rest but its always just that one bottle
It's probably a return from another store. I'm always hoping I can run into something like that at my local store since they don't carry any of this good stuff.

LABETT

The BSS in my area have started selling Kinky Curly and Miss Jessie's prducts.
I bought the Kinky Curly Knot Today for $13 bucks,so glad I dont have to order online anymore.

sj73

My Target carry all of the above mentioned products. One thing I noticed though: if you don't see them on the shelves with the other styling products, check out the "end caps" the displays on the aisle (including the inside aisles. That's where I found ALL of the products...together. Not only do they sell them in the areas with more african-americans, I also noticed them in areas with a high biracial and hispanic population. I'm planning to buy some for my daughters' when I run out of my current stash for them (I don't think I can afford my Qhemet Biologics products for much longer, but I'm not going to switch unless I can find something equal to QB.

CaramelLites

Good news Target in Tallahassee finally received Kinky Curly. I got the gel, but they were sold out of knot today. So i'm going to wait until they restock to go back and get it before using the gel. On a side note, this young cute guy rang my purchase up, he scanned it like 3 times and then manually entered the code, he was holding his breathe when he told me the price. I just smiled and paid he said "hmmmpff....that's some expensive hair gel". I couldn't say anything but "thanks" and laugh at him.

Evolving78

i was a little ticked that they only carry the 8oz. i can't do anything with that, but this will be my first time using the custard. if i like i will go back and pick up two more. i like the Knot Today. i've been using it for awhile now.