HELP!!! Anyone try Kinky-Curly Shampoo or Knot-today??

Mrs.TheBronx

Me too. What's the update?

I have purchase the leave in and shampoo, have yet to use it, for my wet twists, went back to my 1st love... ORS gel with purple top.. but i will def, try the KCCC line my next wash and see what it does for me!!! :) Thanks girls!!!

I bought all 5 of them together, Knot Today, Curling Custard, Pomade, the spray they have in the bottle and Come clean.. the Custard requires patience and finesse to garner the results I want, ie. no icky buildup, flake out or sticky ness [My boyfriend hasnt mastered it for himself either] but im loving the Come Clean [poo] and Knot today, CC makes my hair float, and KT is so silky and yummy feeling and smelling, i get excited thinking of washing my hair.

lisabrown070109

i use to use the entire line and all of a sudden, it quit working...i rencently went back to the curly girl method of no cones and the kinky curly knot today made my hair dry. so i will not be using this again.

constance

I tried Knot Today and the custard. Although Knot Today left my natural hair feeling better than the custard, neither worked as well as plain old coconut oil.