I say "Kinky", you say "Curly", Kinky! Curly! Kinky! Curly!

Andy1979

An ode to Kinky-Curly...
Oh.....,MY ......GOSH!!!!! I love this crap!!!!!
I fought buying it because it just looked like expensive gel. Well, I used the knot today and curling custard on wednesday night and for the first time EVER I got 2nd DAY HAIR!! My hair usually doesn't even make it through 1 day without becoming a frizzy mess. This time I just shook my curls out in the morning and they were just as defined and shiny as the moment it first dried.
Kinky Curly for LIFE!!
Course I will explore some substitutes for the knot today cuz I used 1/3 of the bottle with one wash, but the custard will last a long time

I know some of you are probably like why are you just now trying this, but I am hard-headed :)
Now I need to try the gloss pomade for my edges (I tried the CD hair butter which is what I usually use for my edges, but it did not play well wiht the KC (I ended up with some white chunks).
Attached is a pic of the results.

Attachments

• 30998_389787159350_576609350_3860774_7562923_n.jpg
    30998_389787159350_576609350_3860774_7562923_n.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 377

malibu4590

Your hair looks very pretty! Good job!

I purchased the kccc and knot today a while back but haven't used it yet. I'm still transitioning and hope to use it when I'm finally all natural.

Andy1979

Thanks Ladies...now that I've found an all natural product that I like, I'm hoping to be able to start doing the curlygirl method :)

yamilee21

Your hair looks so pretty. I still haven't tried that product, but seeing your results, I think I may just have to.

LadyPBC

looks great - inspires me to want to try again but ... I don't have the same hair type unfortunately. The two times I tried the KCCC it did not work out for me.

Lola Laughs

I came this close to buying kccc a few minutes ago at whole foods. I kept reading the ingredients over and over, trying to isolate the "magic" ingredient that makes the product work so well for so many. I think it's the aloe vera, maybe the marshmallow, idk. I started comparing ingredients to some of whole foods' "enhanced" aloe vera gels and there wasn't that much of a difference. I may experiment with one of those the next time I wng. I just couldn't bring myself to pay that much. :perplexed

caribbeancurly

I love the way your hair turned out! It makes me so excited, because I'm transitioning and I can't wait to have natural hair. I feel natural hair looks so much better with the custard. Knot today seriously detangles better than any other leave-in I tried.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Pretty curls! Your hair reminds me a lot of mine.

I didn't have much luck with KCCC. It's a complicated product for me to get right. I usually get crunchy firm curls which isn't what I want anymore. What's your application process?

Ivonnovi

I just purchased KCCC and a few other KC products from 2 sources today. I'll try this on my hair this weekend.

I really want to try it tonight but I have to bun in the morning, so I'll just wait till after work.

Boujoichic

Beautiful results! I just tried it as well it took a long time to dry but I liked the results and I got second day hair as well which I was pumped about my hair did feel a little crunchy though but Ive been doing some research and found that some people combat this by applying an oil first castor oil was mentioned but is too heavy for my hair so Im gonna try jojoba oil.