kinky curly custard

cadi

Hi ladys,
last night ive used this custarad on my hair to get loose curls and although my hair very short (cbl) the result was great this morning i really like it so because am new here i have some quetions:
have any one used this custard and what do you think of it?
is it safe to use this custard or Aubry gel on my hair every day?
what is the benefit of using custard and gel on my hair other than the look?
finally can i use it instaed of leave in and moisterizer?
thanks in advance

iprocrz108

Many women here use it and/or have tried it. The results are mixed, like with any product. But it seems that either you like it or don't.

I really like the Kinky-Curly Curling Custard. If you have a naturally visible curl pattern, the Curling Custard will define/defrizz it by locking it in place. Admittedly, the learning curve on how much to use for your hair type takes a while but once you figure it out, you'll be all set - literally
I am always pleased with the results.

Things that I've discovered while using KCCC:

- The looser your curl pattern, the less KCCC you use. So if you have different curl patterns on your head, you have to use different amounts of KCCC on each section.

- Depending on your curl pattern, your hair does not have to be soaking wet when using KCCC, it can be damp.

- You can also use KCCC to slick your hair back, if you tie your hair down with a scarf for a few minutes after application!

- One application can last up to 7 days! Just spritz your hair with a little water to revive it each day.

Finally, I always us KC's Knot Today Leave-In Conditioner underneath the KCCC because I have heard that KCCC doesn't mix well with other products with 'cones, oils etc.

If you do a search within the forum you will find lots of information about/views on the products. Hope this helps.

Qtee

I didnt like the KCCC..4 me my hair was too short so my shrinkage was out of control...it curled my hair beautifully and I will probably revisit it once I get to shoulder length with shrinkage..

thecurlycamshow

I used it when I did my mini-chop and liked it at times but stopped using it since my hair shrunk soooooo much. I use Eco styled if I want to freeze my curls.

cadi

Thank you very much beautiful ladys for the the information (appreciated)
ive used nearly less than half of the tupe the first time i liked the result at first then ive washed it next day coz i like to wash my hair daily or every other day, today ive but small amount and its much much better i think i fall in love with it
iprocrz108 i think ill buy the Knot Today Leave-In to give it a try i used every leave in in the book and my hair didn't like them today ive used sweet almond milk with the custard and ill see how my hair is going to react also ill try to adjuct how much custarad i use to suit my hair type (natural i guss 3b or c with lots of layers)
thanks again

cadi

Thank you very much, well am not lazy but i work all day long on computer and when i remember my hair im all tired and nevr get the search right :blush:

niqu92

when i was natural i didnt really like KCCC...it did define my curls however it didnt "loosen" it up like i thought it would and no matter how much or how little i put it always left my hair crunchy&dry.i always used it with the Knot Today leave in too. I think i probably couldve gotten the same results i got with KCCC with a cheap gel