kking Pics update!

kking7777

Hey guys I just washed and curled my hair and I could spot a little growth. What do you think? By the way the new pictures I have are of my hair after I curled it, not wrapped overnight in the 2 direction wrap.

www.picturetrail.com
album kking

ms_kenesha

Kking,
Your hair is gorgeous!!! I can see that it's grown since the Feb. pic as well, are you taking the PP Biotin??? I can't wait until my hair is that length, your hair's about the length of Arissa's on the RW. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ms_kenesha

Yeah, the one with the horrible mom! I can't believe that she cursed at her like that over the phone! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Armyqt

KKing, I love the way your hair looks so healthy and shiny /images/graemlins/smile.gif. It's very pretty and I can definitely tell it has grown since the last pic. Whatever you're doing, keep up thegood work. Congrats on the growth /images/graemlins/clap.gif

kking7777

Hi Kamilla thank you, I just measured my hair today and it ranged from 11 inches to 13 inches. I am only 5'4 so it is to my benefit. I just bought some Nourishair vitamins from GNC yesterday( I hope they work) Lately I have slowed down on the trims and I do scalp massages too, oh and drinking more water. I hate water!

Kamilla16

Thanks for replying /images/graemlins/smile.gif Now do you measure from scalp to ends? Yeah, I'm only 5'2. I never thought that being short could be a good thing /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ngaa

that is some nice hair and i'm especially in awe of the health and u have definaly attained a lotta growth...

pebbles

Hi leneer,

When you click on the link, type in kking's name where it says enter members name and you should see her album. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Yes, it has grown. It looks really beautiful and shiny too. I love the bling bling hair!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up girlie /images/graemlins/smile.gif

UmSumayyah

Lemme tell ya, if I could get MY type 4 hair to look like that with a relaxer, I'd stop taking my hair 60-75% straight and go all the way! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Your hair looks great! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Allandra

Well guess what? I think I could spot some growth too. It looks good! You go girl. /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif

Lindy

Your hair is looking great!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif And yes, it definitely DOES look like you got good growth in just a month!!! WOW!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Jenai

Wow! You hair looks great!!! Not to make you hair growth obssessed, but your sides have really grown since your last pics.

Kiadodie

Yes girl..your hair has grown since a month ago. Looks good

Karonica

Your hair looks fantastico! Thanks for explaining how to do the 2-side doobie! I'm going to try it once I take these braids out. Your hair looks wonderful!

Nova

kking:

Your hair is so beautiful! How long did it take to reach the length you now have? Keep growing girl!!!!

kking7777

Hi Nova! To answer your question, in my younger years I always had long hair and then from 14- 19 I couldn't get enough of chopping off my hair. Well in March of 98 I put the scissors down, at that time it was in a shaved hair style with a bob on top. ( Imagine that) Well that was 5 years ago and my hair should be much longer but last year I just starting really taking better care of my hair (frequent washes, deep conditioning, etc) and then this year I found this site and stopped trimming (cutting) my hair every month. That is very important too because I am retaining so much more length from just doing spot trims and not CUTS. I think Supergirl mentioned this too if I am not mistaken.

Well happy growing!!!!!