kking Pics update!

kking7777

Hey guys I just washed and curled my hair and I could spot a little growth. What do you think? By the way the new pictures I have are of my hair after I curled it, not wrapped overnight in the 2 direction wrap.

www.picturetrail.com
album kking

Kking,
Your hair is gorgeous!!! I can see that it's grown since the Feb. pic as well, are you taking the PP Biotin??? I can't wait until my hair is that length, your hair's about the length of Arissa's on the RW. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yeah, the one with the horrible mom! I can't believe that she cursed at her like that over the phone! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

KKing, I love the way your hair looks so healthy and shiny /images/graemlins/smile.gif. It's very pretty and I can definitely tell it has grown since the last pic. Whatever you're doing, keep up thegood work. Congrats on the growth /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Hi Kamilla thank you, I just measured my hair today and it ranged from 11 inches to 13 inches. I am only 5'4 so it is to my benefit. I just bought some Nourishair vitamins from GNC yesterday( I hope they work) Lately I have slowed down on the trims and I do scalp massages too, oh and drinking more water. I hate water!

Thanks for replying /images/graemlins/smile.gif Now do you measure from scalp to ends? Yeah, I'm only 5'2. I never thought that being short could be a good thing /images/graemlins/grin.gif

that is some nice hair and i'm especially in awe of the health and u have definaly attained a lotta growth...

Hi leneer,

When you click on the link, type in kking's name where it says enter members name and you should see her album. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yes, it has grown. It looks really beautiful and shiny too. I love the bling bling hair!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up girlie /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lemme tell ya, if I could get MY type 4 hair to look like that with a relaxer, I'd stop taking my hair 60-75% straight and go all the way! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Your hair looks great! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Well guess what? I think I could spot some growth too. It looks good! You go girl. /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif

Your hair is looking great!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif And yes, it definitely DOES look like you got good growth in just a month!!! WOW!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Wow! You hair looks great!!! Not to make you hair growth obssessed, but your sides have really grown since your last pics.

Yes girl..your hair has grown since a month ago. Looks good
smile.gif

Your hair looks fantastico! Thanks for explaining how to do the 2-side doobie! I'm going to try it once I take these braids out. Your hair looks wonderful!

kking:

Your hair is so beautiful! How long did it take to reach the length you now have? Keep growing girl!!!!

Hi Nova! To answer your question, in my younger years I always had long hair and then from 14- 19 I couldn't get enough of chopping off my hair. Well in March of 98 I put the scissors down, at that time it was in a shaved hair style with a bob on top. ( Imagine that) Well that was 5 years ago and my hair should be much longer but last year I just starting really taking better care of my hair (frequent washes, deep conditioning, etc) and then this year I found this site and stopped trimming (cutting) my hair every month. That is very important too because I am retaining so much more length from just doing spot trims and not CUTS. I think Supergirl mentioned this too if I am not mistaken.

Well happy growing!!!!!

Back