Komaza Care HAIR ANALYSIS Service - Rave!

Hm...if it used to be this way then I think it changed. I had to do it the way ronie said. As I was already registered, I just re-registered (with another email addy) using the code and it worked that way. The discount was already applied before clicking "checkout"!

I'm in Canada so I have no clue if they're going to send me the kit or if I just have to mail in my hair...I'm so reaaady!

That makes sense. The referral code is supposed to be for new people. If you already have an account technically you aren't a referral so the box wouldn't show up.

[USER=317255 said:
KammyGirl[/USER];18026861]How do the points work? Do you get them based on how much your order is?

No, you get a flat 100 points per referral which equates to $5 on the site.

No, you get a flat 100 points per referral which equates to $5 on the site.

Hmm, I asked because I in my account I clicked on Komaza Points and it says my points are 65. I paid full price because all of the codes I tried in this thread weren't working and I just wanted to hurry up and order it.

[USER=317255 said:
KammyGirl[/USER];18026951]Hmm, I asked because I in my account I clicked on Komaza Points and it says my points are 65. I paid full price because all of the codes I tried in this thread weren't working and I just wanted to hurry up and order it.

Did you buy products? Perhaps you got points for something else.

I ordered Tuesday and received a shipping notice. I ordered the hair analysis and a few products.

Thanks for the heads up about the shea lotion.

And thank you to all the ladies that used my referral code.

I filled out the questionaire and it said someone would conact me within 24-48 hours to discuss. I don't think I've seen any of the other ladies mention this. Does someone actually call you so they know what to look for? Or do you not get the call until the analysis?

I filled out the questionaire and it said someone would conact me within 24-48 hours to discuss. I don't think I've seen any of the other ladies mention this. Does someone actually call you so they know what to look for? Or do you not get the call until the analysis?

They didn't call me personally until the analysis.

Unless this is something brand new, I wouldn't count on a call. But if they call you let us know. Maybe it is something new they are doing.

I don't think I had that on my questionairre.

I would think calling everyone would really slow down the process.

Nope. I didn't buy anything else but the hair analysis. Well, I'm happy for my little ol' 65 points :lol:
Your 65 points are from the analysis purchase. I have 65 too although I had the referral discount ($3.25).

So glad I purchased in time!

I ordered my hair analysis last night and it shipped today at 5pm :yay: I was on the fence about ordering, but I'm glad I did before it sold out. Hopefully I can get answers about the state of my hair and why it is so dry.

I'm taking out my cornrows on Saturday and will collect those shed hairs. I guess I'm going to have to shampoo in the cornrows, take them out, section my hair, then detangle each section and collect the shed hairs.

How much hair do I have to send in?

[USER=89207 said:
ChemistryGirl[/USER];18031003]I ordered my hair analysis last night and it shipped today at 5pm :yay: I was on the fence about ordering, but I'm glad I did before it sold out. Hopefully I can get answers about the state of my hair and why it is so dry.

I'm taking out my cornrows on Saturday and will collect those shed hairs. I guess I'm going to have to shampoo in the cornrows, take them out, section my hair, then detangle each section and collect the shed hairs.

How much hair do I have to send in?

There is no set amount. Whatever you get out of detangling will be enough. Probably 20+.

Hmm, what questionnaire is this? Does it come through the post or online. I haven't got one:ohwell:

Hmm, what questionnaire is this? Does it come through the post or online. I haven't got one:ohwell:
I was wondering the same Vanthie. Here's where I found it on the website: My Account> Personal Hair Analysis >Questionnaire. I'm very impressed with the questions and the fact that they take both the internal and external into account. Heck, your general GP, even some GI docs, don't ask all these questions about diet (which is shameful).
Also, I didn't get an email notification for my shipment but when I just logged in it says that it has, fyi.

^Thank you! I have the same experience! I don't know what I'd do without this thread lol

I got a Komaza shipment for the free shea butter lotion. I haven't received my kit for the analysis. Stupid Question? Does it come in a box or envelope?

Morganite, I placed my order for the hair analysis and a few products on Tuesday and I received the products but did not receive the hair analysis information yet. I was wondering the same thing. I am not sure if I should expect and envelope or another box.

Back