Lace Front Wig What to Do?

GinnyP

Ok I had an important event to attend last week ordered a lacefront wig from China got it in three days this is what made me buy, besides reviews on U Tube I had a week to prepare I wanted to order from Catherine Marion but they were sold out of the LF I wanted plus I emailed them never heard a word back I wanted to get the wig back in a timely manner never heard anything which is ok...I am so upset with this other company from China I ordered a 14 inch got a 22 inch ordered color 2 got a 4 ordered a silk front paid extra for this don't know if I even got it this is my first lacefront total for lace front $266.00 and some change to me that was a lot of money. Oh well, the lacefront from china came in a red scalp does not look real after I cut the lace tried it on I was scared and extremely frustrated shaking and mad and upset it looked awful!!! My event was in two days, I emailed the company, there response was do not cut the lace, WHAT? too late, they said they would exchange for another one not in time for the party of course. They will not give me a refund because I cut the lace I guess I do understand but still so disappointed. Need to know what can I do with this wig can I make a Upart? I will never ever order from this company. Never!! or listen to a U Tube review my wig does not even look like the reviews I am done!!!!!

Michelle1971

I am sorry that this happened to you :(
Rule #1 in lace front buying...do not cut the lace until you know for sure that the wig is to your liking after trying it on.
Anyway, as for the wig do you have pictures of what you got?
Also, what wig were you supposed to get?
That will help us give you a little direction for what to do.
Lastly, unfortunately you cannot always rely on YouTube videos for reviews. Vendors frequently send out their absolute best wigs for them to review while giving everyone else the crap that should never leave the warehouse :(

GinnyP

What color did you order the scalp color?
being so new to this I thought the scalp color was a natural looking scalp color I thought they were talking about the lace color I requested brown I will NEVER buy another Lace Wig again!!!!

GinnyP

I am sorry that this happened to you :(
Rule #1 in lace front buying...do not cut the lace until you know for sure that the wig is to your liking after trying it on.
Anyway, as for the wig do you have pictures of what you got?
Also, what wig were you supposed to get?
That will help us give you a little direction for what to do.
Lastly, unfortunately you cannot always rely on YouTube videos for reviews. Vendors frequently send out their absolute best wigs for them to review while giving everyone else the crap that should never leave the warehouse :(
Thanks Michelle1971,It is not the same wig I requested a Course Remi I got someone elses wig I am sure of it. It looked liked it had already been trimmed or layered with a lace across the front it looks cheap and I agree with you the You Tube reviews wigs were beautiful I will try to post a picture later on let me figure out how to do it (LOL)thanks again.

CurliDiva

Sorry this happen! :/

Just like with American wig companies - color vary greatly (a color 4 for one company is a dark brown, auburn for the next brand, and another may be light brown), texture or density vary, and most photos (I still don't understand why the wig models look so bad......)NEVER match what the wig totally looks like.

You could take this wig to a salon to have it cut, colored and styled.

dannie

I made a upart out of an old lace front wig and I love it!! If the texture of the wig and your hair aren't too far off this may be an option.