Lacefront ladies - what happens to the baby hairs???

dimpalz

Hey ladies, I have a question to the lacefront wearers: What happens to ur baby hairs? I was thinking about what it would be like if I had one and I came to the conclusion I'd have to glue it above my eyebrows because I have loads of baby hair at the front. :lol:

I don't honestly think that's how it works but it did get me wondering. Can you wear one if you have baby hairs? Do you just glue over them? Do u shave them off??? Any replies at all would be appreciated :D thanks!

Jazzmommy

dimpalz said:
Hey ladies, I have a question to the lacefront wearers: What happens to ur baby hairs? I was thinking about what it would be like if I had one and I came to the conclusion I'd have to glue it above my eyebrows because I have loads of baby hair at the front. :lol:

I don't honestly think that's how it works but it did get me wondering. Can you wear one if you have baby hairs? Do you just glue over them? Do u shave them off??? Any replies at all would be appreciated :D thanks!

Hi, I am not currently wearimg my LF, but I can offer some input based on my experienc. It sounds like you have a low hair-line. This was true in my case, as a result, the glue would be in my babyhairs. So, I decided to give the LF a rest since my goal is to grow out my hair. You can apply your skin protectant e.g., liquid bandaid in that area, and take it off more frequently (to do hair treatments etc.,). Or, some women attach the LF behind the hairline w/ hairpins to avoid glue altogether. I didn't try that one because my hair is natural, so the texture of the LF wouldn't match. Some places that apply LFs would recommend you shave your hairline for a clean application -- plus they say the glue will hold better. :nono: A beautician told me that by shaving your hairline it could cause hairloss in that area ... also if the whole point is to grow out your hair and wear it as a protective style that option was a no-win for me.

Anyway... hope that helps... I'm sure some of the other ladies will chime in..