ladies any setback to comeback pics,My hair has finally comeback yay

BEEFRASER

I know so many ladies are doing well on the board, but i know their are many ladies on here that have had a rocky journey.

my hair really went downhill after using heat once every two weeks, and not getting my relaxers done professionally. it went from really thick to paper thin. my nape was gone too, i am so happy thanks to all you guys my hair has come back. my hair, ladies please post your set back to comeback pics and share i still have a long way to go and def need more inspiration aswell as other ladies on the board
My pic are in the lik below, i cringe looking at the pics eee:nono:
http://www.hairbox.dinstudio.co.uk/

irsgirl

Looks like you did a great job getting your hair back healthy and thick. Keep up the good work.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Wow!!! Many people will be inspired by your progress. Thanks for sharing your journey.

ksly4ever

Congratulations on your progress, I can so relate to the photos of your damaged hair. My hair can not take heat at all and I chucked out my two flat irons as a result. I don't have any pics of my hair in its damaged state (I couldn't bear to take photos at the time) but needless to say the sides of my hair broke to above my ear :( . I'm natural now and my hair is blossoming.

Good luck on your healthy hair journey and thanks for sharing :)