**Ladies Help!** //baggie method

candibaby

Okay, I've been looking up the Baggie Method, because I forgot how to do it. Now I'm confused on what I'm supposed to do. I'm getting the front and back of my hair braided and am putting a curly-puff on the top, I plan to keep this style for 3 weeks so I decided to do the baggie method.

I plan on doing Adrienne's version (w/ the vaseline).. but I'm confused. Are you supposed to wet your hair with a moisturizer (mine would be sta sof fro), apply the vaseline, cover your hair w/ the baggie/ponytail.. okay well I get that part I think, correct me if I'm wrong. The part that confuses me is.. you're not supposed to apply anymore vaseline the rest of the time? Or do you rinse your hair every few days and apply more vaseline?

Since I'll be doing it for more than a week, do you think that I should rinse my ponytail once a week then start the cycle over? HELP PLEASE! TIA

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Re: **Ladies Help!**

i have never done the baggie method but I think people that do this method apply their vaseline different...some may apply it more often than others, some may or may not rinse out their hair. check out DSD's album.