Ladies.....I did it. I'm officially natural!

sonce

Re: Ladies.....I did it. I'm officially natural!(pics)

I did the Big Chop. I'm so happy that I finally did it!! The pics are kind of small but check out that gorgeous TWA!!

BEFORE
View attachment 9037

HALFWAY THERE!
View attachment 9039

AFTER!
View attachment 9041

AFTER AGAIN!
View attachment 9043

I only transitioned for three months and I just couldn't take it anymore. I HAD to cut off the relaxed hair. I've been stalking Lauren450's fotki and last night her pics inspired me to just do it. I chopped my hair off at 4am this morning and while I'm still in shock and a little scared, I feel this huge sense of relief. I'm also so curious about this brand new hair journey I'm about to begin. I'm officially NATURAL!!:superbanana:
You look absolutely adorable. Congratulations on going natural!

love2praz

Can't believe I missed this thread!

You look SO beautiful!! Congratulations! You are definitely going to inspire others to BC!! :)

:dance7:

flower

Oh so true, enjoy that gorgeous twa as much as you can...because your scalp is gonna start sprouting out hair so quick you won't know what's going on! Congratulations! You look beautiful.

MICARAE, glad to see your album is back. I used to stalk it, faithfully. I see you made it to waist length. I love the pictures. take care.

Southernbella.

I did the Big Chop. I'm so happy that I finally did it!! The pics are kind of small but check out that gorgeous TWA!!

BEFORE
View attachment 9037

HALFWAY THERE!
View attachment 9039

AFTER!
View attachment 9041

AFTER AGAIN!
View attachment 9043

I only transitioned for three months and I just couldn't take it anymore. I HAD to cut off the relaxed hair. I've been stalking Lauren450's fotki and last night her pics inspired me to just do it. I chopped my hair off at 4am this morning and while I'm still in shock and a little scared, I feel this huge sense of relief. I'm also so curious about this brand new hair journey I'm about to begin. I'm officially NATURAL!!:superbanana:

Stunning! You look beautiful. That's what I get for not coming over here in a few days...I missed this! I'm so happy to have inspired you, and I absolutely LOVE your hair.:yep:

abordeaux

Stunning! You look beautiful. That's what I get for not coming over here in a few days...I missed this! I'm so happy to have inspired you, and I absolutely LOVE your hair.:yep:

Thank you. You're definitely my hair she-ro and natural inspiration!

To the Ladies that responded: I know this thread is a little old, but I want to thank of the ladies that complimented me on my new do! I appreciate all of the support. Everyone on this board is so honest, so I know if ya'll say I look good, I LOOK GOOD!:grin:

1QTPie

Elder Sim

BEFORE
View attachment 9037

HALFWAY THERE!
View attachment 9039

AFTER!
View attachment 9041

AFTER AGAIN!
View attachment 9043

OMG you're gorgeous and the cut is FLYY!