Ladies.....I did it. I'm officially natural!

Lady Esquire

You are such a beautiful lady!

I big-chopped in late '05 and I wish I enjoyed it more...I wore wigs and never wore it out. Looking back, I wish I would have documented my twa stage.

Enjoy it.

abordeaux

You are such a beautiful lady!

I big-chopped in late '05 and I wish I enjoyed it more...I wore wigs and never wore it out. Looking back, I wish I would have documented my twa stage.

Enjoy it.

I'm going to do my best to enjoy it! I took a shower last night and when that water hit my scalp.....it was like HEAVEN. I don't remember ever feeling that sensation before.

ETA: Thanks to all of the ladies who have posted. It means a lot to me.:yep:

Crissi

Congratz on the B/C. You are absolutely beautiful, very stunning indeed!...I take it you will be joining the 6 month TWA grow out challange? :grin:

Crissi, x

DayStar

girl you are FIERCE!!! I love the hair...there are only a small amount of women who can walk around "almost bald" and still be fly...you are the exception..:lachen:

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
OMG you are sooooooo pretty (no homo). Your hair looks great too :yep:

I transitioned for 2 months before I did my BC :lachen:I didn't do it myself though. I went to my salon and had them give me a 1-guard. It is nice having fresh, unprocessed hair huh? Good for you!!!!!!!!

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
YOU ARE INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL!!! :wow::wow:

And your hair is to DIE for!!! I love the cut. Fits your face perfectly and makes me wanna go back to being a nappyhead for real!!! :clapping::worship2: