Ladies.....I did it. I'm officially natural!

SelfStyled

Sweetheart you are so pretty, you would look good bald. Congrats to you on your BC- it looks great. HHG!!

Whimsy

Your hair looks FABULOUS!!!!
Congrats on your newnaturalness....

PS - you're too damn pretty

TheNewFine

Welcome to our Natural world! You will love it and your hair will love you for it!

Ditto what everyone else said! You are strikingly gorgeous, so wear your TWA with pride! You will inspire many others to go natural - just watch!

br0wney3z

You look absolutely stunning like that. Wow. I am also 3 months since my last relaxer and have decided to go natural, and if I knew I would look half as good as you do with that cut, I would go home right now and do it. Congrats

LunadeMiel

Congratulations on your BC. The cut really fits your pretty face. All of you ladies Bcing are making me want to do it too.....:yep:

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are very pretty! Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your natural hair journey!

abordeaux

I just woke up and saw all the new comments. Thank you ladies so much! I was so scared, but now I know it was the right thing to do. I'm so happy.:grin:

velvet

What a beautiful woman you are!!!

I am looking forward to seeing you grow it out and style it up- you are going to stop traffic (even more)!