Ladies in Europe

why, yes it is:grin:

stella, that steamer deal is great! Thanks for posting that bold again because i thought it was £150 for one.
I was really interested in the one that you posted before:
http://www.salonbeautyproducts.co.u...id=49&osCsid=dfaf98a005d28256680f6ec3476aa1cd
I saw it in august & wanted to get it but i couldnt justify the price because my hair has been weaved up, but for £57, that is a bargain, i just hope its a good quality. Ive had my hood dryer for over 6 years.

Ha Ha I thought you were !!! :lol:

Btw do you speak Edo??? If so I can't spell in edo but anyway here go the phonetics "Vo yay he? Wa Do!!!" :lol:

I asked bc My cousins names are Ese and Esoi !!!

x Stella

Last edited:
Ha Ha I thought you were !!! :lol:

Btw do you speak Edo??? If so I can't spell in edo but anyway here go the phonetics "Vo yay he? Wa Do!!!" :lol:

I asked bc My cousins names are Ese and Esoi !!!

So that's two down and 1 to go !!! :yahoo:

c'mon ladies make this happen.

Ese - why don't you read through their feedback on their the steamers they have sold on their feedback history???

x Stella

stella i am urhobo so i dont speak edo. are your cousins from benin? urhobo & edo share a lot of the same names.
im about to go read their feedback

^^^ True !!!

My cousins are Benin also. I think one of their dad's is Ishan tho.

Speak soon x

ok i get you. :yep:
Your cousins are from benin, edo state & they speak acoco edo language. Ishan is a languauge that is spoken in benin aswell. My fiancee is from benin. He is ishan, but he was born in sapele, delta state

Hey Ladies I am gonna have to pull out of the steamer deal as I have come to my own arrangements which I feel are far more simple!!!

Let me know how it goes.

x Stella

Has anyone ordered anything from here >>> http://www.reviveholisticbeauty.com/page29.htm I love the sound of that conditioner, the ingredients sound yummy! You could probably quite easily make it yourself but I'm too lazy! :ohwell:

The Moisture Spritz sounds wonderful too. *sigh*

Girl you know you need help? :lol:

She seems like a very ethical person. She has videos on youtube you can check out and I bought an Ayurveda book from her which arrived via email with the quickness.

Why don't you check out her videos?

Girl you know you need help? :lol:

She seems like a very ethical person. She has videos on youtube you can check out and I bought an Ayurveda book from her which arrived via email with the quickness.

Why don't you check out her videos?

You don't need to say it twice! :lachen: I've been really good this month I haven't bought a thing which is bloody good for me! :grin:

I will most certainly check out her youtube vids!! :yep:

Cream Tee, I'd like to say thank you for recommending the Silk Elements DC. It's the best and I don't have to add anything to it. My new growth feels so silky and my hair feels like silk. Plus it doesn't weigh down my hair and I have that light and fluffy look that I love.

Cream Tee, I'd like to say thank you for recommending the Silk Elements DC. It's the best and I don't have to add anything to it. My new growth feels so silky and my hair feels like silk. Plus it doesn't weigh down my hair and I have that light and fluffy look that I love.

Oh I'm really glad you like it - it is a GREAT conditioner and very cost effective too! :grin:

Oh I'm really glad you like it - it is a GREAT conditioner and very cost effective too! :grin:

It's thick while the Pantene R&N was kind of runny. And it's bigger and cheaper. It also smells nice. Me and my hair love it. Even people at work have commented on my hair (and most my workmates are men).

Whether I wear my hair straight or I have it curly (after a roller set), it's so thick and bouncy.

Silk Elements is underrated.

I've heard good things about Roux PC Control as a final rinse. I've heard it's better than ACV. Have any of you guys tried it? Where in London could I get it?

I've heard good things about Roux PC Control as a final rinse. I've heard it's better than ACV. Have any of you guys tried it? Where in London could I get it?
ive never tried acv but i think pc is alright. i found mine in the bss & ive seen them in all the bss ive been to down south but you have to really look for it you know? dont believe them if they say they dont have it, some of them dont even know the products that arent popular.
the amount of times ive asked for things that they say no we dont have that i find later on on the shelf:rolleyes:

Where do you guys buy oil fragrance? I was reading another thread on here and some of the scents sounded so lush! I know y'all must know of a few websites! :grin:

^^^ Ceam Tee check way up further in the thread and look for "perfume oils". I think Sunrise and Catgurl posted links. Also check the sticky.....

Also can two people please thank me cos I don't want to be stuck at that number....

Hi ladies! :wave:

Wanted to share that I got interested in the Chagrin Valley shampoo bars the board is always raving about, so I placed an order last week.

I ordered a whole bunch of sampled and paid 14.20 for shipping with a flat rate envelope.
I got them a couple of days ago.
The envelope was stuffed and the samples are huge!

Inside, there was this little card that said "Dank je" (thanks in Dutch), I thought it was so cute! :grin:

I tried one of the sample bars (did I mention how huge they are?) yesterday and it was great! Nearly 17 months post so I have to be sooo picky about shampoo's.

I'd order again, but my samples will surely last me another year. :lol:

Hi ladies! :wave:

Wanted to share that I got interested in the Chagrin Valley shampoo bars the board is always raving about, so I placed an order last week.

I ordered a whole bunch of sampled and paid 14.20 for shipping with a flat rate envelope.
I got them a couple of days ago.
The envelope was stuffed and the samples are huge!

Inside, there was this little card that said "Dank je" (thanks in Dutch), I thought it was so cute! :grin:

I tried one of the sample bars (did I mention how huge they are?) yesterday and it was great! Nearly 17 months post so I have to be sooo picky about shampoo's.

I'd order again, but my samples will surely last me another year. :lol:

GP, which ones did you order? When you have tried them, can you post a review?

Back