Ladies in Europe

Amarilles

Thanks lalla, guess I'm still on the hunt! I'm getting married soon and have yet to find a stylist. Pfft.

I'll add Bellebene to the list. They're in Paris (42 rue des Orteaux, 75020 Paris) but ship to pretty much everywhere, and do free shipping in Europe on orders over 99€.

lalla

Thanks lalla, guess I'm still on the hunt! I'm getting married soon and have yet to find a stylist. Pfft.

I'll add Bellebene to the list. They're in Paris (42 rue des Orteaux, 75020 Paris) but ship to pretty much everywhere, and do free shipping in Europe on orders over 99€.

Quite a few people like Maria Dolores. 167 rue saint Martin. She's Dominican and not exactly cheap but not super expensive either. Congrats on your wedding! Where are you getting married ?

Amarilles

Quite a few people like Maria Dolores. 167 rue saint Martin. She's Dominican and not exactly cheap but not super expensive either. Congrats on your wedding! Where are you getting married ?
Oh snaps. I'm Dominican! Although I swore off Dominican stylists when I went natural but I will call this one up...I would just love to find someone that I can speak to in either English or Spanish. The thought of explaining my picky needs in French makes me wanna stab something.

I'm getting married at the mairie in my fiance's hometown (outskirts of Paris) and then dining at La Belle Epoque, this quaint little restaurant in Châteaufort. It'll be a very small thing, the real party is happening in my hometown in the states.

Thanks lalla!