Ladies please pray for me!!!

Candygirl

Candygirl
I'm going through alot in my marriage with my husband and the devil has been trying to really torment me mentally with this. It has been hell living with this man on a daily basis. But, I am standing on God's word for deliverance. God has really been changing me and swaddling me in his care. I have given my life to Christ and have released my husband and his ways to God because I can no longer try to change him. On top of that, I have been having car trouble back to back,financial problems it just runs the gamut. I will not let the devil defeat me!!! I thank all the ladies that I have talked to over my situation and I love you dearly. Just continue to keep me in your prayers.

springbreeze

Candygirl.........

i prayed for you, and i agree that you do have the Victory!!!!!!!!!

that why the d**l is mad......

All Praises and Glory Due To God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

golden bronze

Father touch your precious child. She says she is standing on your word-- which we know will not falter or fail. Though she is in the midst of the storm, she is in the safest place she could possibly be, standing on your promise. Father touch her and her husband. Show her that blessings come from trials, but trials only come to make her strong and complete in you.

Let her know that in your word you say all things work together for the good and for those who are called according to your purpose, and that you will not let one hair on her head be harmed as long as she stands with her sheild of faith in front of her. Father let her know you are there, your presence will wrap itself sweetly around you. Touch her husband Lord. The sprrit is telling me he is a man of many heartaches and is wounded and fighting himself. Father let him know you have called him to peace. We ask these things in the precious name of Jesus.

Isn't it interesting that when you truly give your life to The Lord and become born again that you "sho nuff" enter into spiritual warfare!

I pray that your husband will have no peace until he submits to The Prince of Peace. In the meantime, don't stop carrying your cross, because one day, you will exchange it for a crown.

In The Name Of Jesus The Christ,

Amen.

star

Praying for you. I hope you are on our fasting and prayer. We are praying and fasting all this weekend. This spiritual tool breaks and destroys presents yokes and is preventive maintenance for future attacks but you must do it on a consistent basis.

ClassicChic

Praying for you. I hope you are on our fasting and prayer. We are praying and fasting all this weekend. This spiritual tool breaks and destroys presents yokes and is preventive maintenance for future attacks but you must do it on a consistent basis.

A pray has been said in Jesus name.

Star,

I thought the fasting was for Dec 3, 4, and 5 of this month? Was it to start today?