Ladies Using MTG With 1 Inch Growth

I use MTG and get 1 inch of growth a month.......

• Yes

Votes: 33 45.8%
  • No

Votes: 39 54.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^^That happened to me when I first started using Surge and when I first started the MTG. It might be that you are using too much....that was the case when I was getting flakes all behind my ears and on the back of my neck.

OR you might have a very mild allergy/sensitivity.

But try using just very, very, very small amounts. Like, drops massaged in.

thanks alot

:nono:if you are familiar with MTG:

I am using it for the front of my hair to grow it back, but my scalp is starting to get flaky. Is that sulfur buildup? or is that what MTG is suppose to do? kill away bad skin cells to grow hair out?

please reply thanks

BUMPING FOR MORE REPLIES

Oh this is great advice because I have a jug that I can't get near because of the fear of that smell. Do you poor off the petrolium product and just use the settled product on your scalp or do you mix it all up?

I read somewhere that someone does something simular but they let the MTG settle and just use the powdery looking stuff at the bottom.

i created a solution that knocked the smell right out, while adding special essentials of their own.

Using a 8 oz applicator bottle (can be found at hair stores):

.50 oz rosemary essential oil
.50 oz lavendar essential oil (this overpowered the smell the most)
.20 oz ylang ylang oil
.20 oz peppermint oil
(shake it up) then add:
.50 oz Jojoba Oil (u can add ur own carrier ie. grapeseed, olive,etc)
filled the rest of the bottle wit MTG...... (the bacon smell is GONE... all i smell is the essential oils.)

from the responses ppl give about the odor.... i think ill take an essential oil smelling head any day!

hope this helps:D

Oh this is great advice because I have a jug that I can't get near because of the fear of that smell. Do you poor off the petrolium product and just use the settled product on your scalp or do you mix it all up?

I read somewhere that someone does something simular but they let the MTG settle and just use the powdery looking stuff at the bottom.

mix it all up

So ladies I am a) BUMPING this thread and
What do you think you did differently that gave you 1inch/month!!
1)how did you apply the MTG?
2)Did you heat it?
3)apply with applicator brush?
4)Did you use it straight up ar add EO's?

:perplexedSorry for all the questions but trying to see how you all got 1inch a month and if it works better that BT

2)Did you heat it?

:perplexedSorry for all the questions but trying to see how you all got 1inch a month and if it works better that BT

I CANT BELIEVE ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND YALL JUST LEFT ME HANGIN LIKE THAT:sad:

I apply it with an applicator bottle. Sometimes, I mix it with shea butter and apply it to my scalp.

2)Did you heat it?

1. I apply straight from the bottle applicator. I part in four sections, make parts in each section and run it thru my scalp.
2. No, I did not heat it up.
3. No applicator brush, just straight from the bottle and massaged scalp after.
4. I added peppermint, rosemary, and lavender to my MTG.

I haven't seen any amazing growth. I used it every day until my neck started turning black. So I scaled back to once a week. I'm going to start using it 2-3 times a week next month.

I still have a 32 oz bottle of this at home. I was wearing Kinky Twists the last time I used it and the scent followed me everywhere.:sad: I may try adding EO's to it and start using it again.

So, you do ya'll use this as a daily reggie??
Do you put it in and wash it our or do you just leave it in?
If you just leave it in, how often do you wash your hair?

Back