What type of camera are you using?

foxy kc

I want to purchase a new camera because my digital camera is just not working for me.

I want to be able to take crisp and clear texture shots like the ones that OnAHairQuest and Naturallylovely have in their siggys.......right now if I try to take that kind of picture it comes out all blurry

So tell me what kind of camera are you using for your hair shots especially texture shots, where did you purchase it and how much did it cost?

Last edited:

need2accumulate

I know this may be a dumb question but for close ups have you tried the macro setting?

I have a canon a630 that takes awesome pics. i did multiple reviews before choosing this one. check cnet.com (i think) and read the reviews on cameras for the MP you want. if you want examples of the pics this camera takes just pm me

*Michelle*

Canon Digital Rebel XT...$1000.0

Check out steves-digicams.com and dpreview.com for some solid reviews on lots of options and for different budgets.

Good luck with your decision!

Last edited:

Missi

Kodak Digital Camera: $100 @ CVS.....I drop my camera a lot "A LOT" and it never breaks..unlike a canon...wants its dropped: thats it: u gotta upgrade cuz pretty soon they will stop making ur camera which means u can't get it fixed cuz they have no parts. But hey: i love my kodak

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Sony Cybershot 6.0 megapixels

I got it last summer; I forgot the retail price, but my total (including tax) came out to be like $311. I got a camera case also, so that was like $1.99 included in the total. I bought the camera from Best Buy.

sareca

kodak easyshare v705

...but you really wanna make sure you're using the macro setting right.

foxy kc

Thanks for the resposes.....I have an olympus and its 4 megapixels :( judging from the responses so far it seems like my camera is low quality, I paid a little over $100 for it from Target.

Last edited:

sareca

foxy kc said:
Thanks for the resposes.....I have an olympic and its 3 megapixels :( judging from the responses so far it seems like my camera is low quality, I paid a little over $100 for it from Target.

Over $100 for 3 megapix! :eek: When? 1989? Yeah, sweetie you need a new camera.

Last edited:

foxy kc

yasjencon2 said:
I know this may be a dumb question but for close ups have you tried the macro setting?
I have a canon a630 that takes awesome pics. i did multiple reviews before choosing this one. check cnet.com (i think) and read the reviews on cameras for the MP you want. if you want examples of the pics this camera takes just pm me

No not a dumb question....seeing that I have no idea what you are talking about! :D

when I go home I have to read the book to see if they mention anything about a macro setting.

Thanks

foxy kc

sareca said:
Over $100 for 3 megapix! :eek: When? 1989? Yeah, sweetie you need a new camera.

LOL

sorry, thats a typo.....I meant to put 4 megapixels, I bought it about three years ago.