Ladies with Bangs

Simply_Kelz

I just cut my bangs! I haven't had them in so long and even then I didn't know what to do with them ..

So, ladies with bangs, what do you do with them at night?

ETA: I mean, do you wrap them, pincurl them, comb them back? I'm confused ..

Last edited:

unalteredone

I wear a side bang, so i brush and wrap them to that side and put a scarf on. If i wanted to wear my bangs straight down, i guess i'd part them in the middle and wrap them to each side and then in the morning comb them forward and put a scarf on for a few mins or something.

yuriko

when I had bangs, I found it easy to pincurl the bang. If you wrap your hair at night, that will do, if not, i say pincurl just the bang

bluevalentine

i pincurl or roll it with a hair roller most of the time.... i'm trying to grow them back out, they're kind of a pain right about now but i love how they look on me and my big ole' forehead.

Simply_Kelz

i pincurl or roll it with a hair roller most of the time.... i'm trying to grow them back out, they're kind of a pain right about now but i love how they look on me and my big ole' forehead.
I use to have them, they were like at my chin and they really were a pain:lachen: but I'm doing buns all Winter, wanted to spice it up a bit ..

I've been thinking about getting bangs.... Longer ones that fall along my cheeks maybe?

:yep: That sounds good, when mine were around my nose, they were the perfect swoop length.