leave in conditioner

treybaby2005

Does anyone have a favorite leave in conditioner that is moisturizing?I have been using infusium leave in with jojoba oil added and that vitamin aphogee spay pink bottle and it is drying somewhat or am I doing something wrong?I lightly spray my 4b relaxed hair everyday.Is it too much?

Crysdon

I switch up between Neutrogena Triple Moisture leave-in and Herbal Essences LTR Leave-in. I like them equally.

Muffinz05

I had the same effect with the infusium 23, it worked okay but I was always left with dry hair. You just have to experiment with a couple of products to find out which one actually works for you hair. Sometimes I use Avocado butter and or Curls Souffle as a leave it because those two keep my hair well moisturized.

Anew

I just had this question a couple weeks ago and I love NTMs leave in and also Rusk Sensories. I'm sticking to these since they've done me well so far.

tbaby_8

I LOOOOVVVEEEE my dominican leave in Nacidit Leave in Conditioner. It leaves my hair moisturized and shine, not greasy. I can use it everyday. It is great with my roller sets. I have 3b/3c hair that can be very frizzy at times.

chebaby

i always use paul mitchell moisture mist and ojons mist. i also like salerm 21 with b5 when i need more moisture.

treybaby2005

Thanks for all who responded.For those who love the cream leave in conditioner,do you wear your hair down alot?I usually spray before I wrap at night if I wrap and in the morning,I spray just a little after its styled.Cn I do that with a cream leave-in?

jasmin

Usually I have a few but 'AG fast food leave in' is THE favorite for me. I have a few others that I really like but this is it for me. I haven't wore my hair down since buying it but I can imagine how it would be if I did. It is expensive though.