LeKair has changed their formula

ginger

WTF!!!!!
I picked up a jar the other day and noticed the label was a little different, so I checked the ingredients on the back

New formula
Deionized water, ceteearyl alcohol, & PEG-40 Castor oil & steralkonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, mineral oil, fragrance, methylparaben, propylparaben, cholesterol, hydrolyzed collagen,tetrasodium EDTA, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), jojoba oil, citric acid, FD&C yellow #5, FD&C red #4, aloe barbadensis, retinyl palmitate ( vitamin A) ergocalciferol (vitamin D),

Old formula:
deionized water, Lanette 16, PEG-40, castor oil, steralkonium chloride, mineral oil, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, cholesterol, jojoba oil, aloe, vitamin E, keratin protein, fragrance, FD&C yellow N. 5, FD&C red No.4

The jar says 25% more free instead of the usual 4 oz. free it usually says. It didn't even say that it was a new formula. Those sneaky %$#&@.

WHO TOLD THEM TO CHANGE IT.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
Does it look like this?

This is the professional formula and the ingredients match the first list in your post. I bought it by mistake. I swept a bunch of Lekair Cholesterol off the shelf and into my cart when someone posted it was being discontinued.

They both feel the same on my hair.