Let me tell you about my new CW condish!!!

chasturner84

OMG!!!

After all of the great reviews that you ladies had given Aussie Moist Conditioner, I was eager to try it, but never got around to purchasing it. While at the store today, I saw the AM display and decided to grab a bottle. Wednesdays are my co wash days so I tried it today. All I can say is Woooooooooooooow (Channeling Flava Flav)!!! :lachen:My hair melted when I applied it. Hi, my name is chasturner84 and I am an Aussie Moist addict. :grin: LOL, Just had to share.

My new slogan: Aussie Moist. It's the bees knees! :yep:

MummysGirl

I love Aussie Moist for cowashing :yep: It's my favourite CW con.

I also love it as a DC mixed with honey and EVOO :lick:

camilla

Me too and i use it as a deep with a little molasses (or honey) and coconut oil added under heat:love2: that comb glides through my ng :lick:

GabbanaGirl

OK. I soo need to revisit cowashing. I tried it over a year ago, and wasn't a fan. It's looking a lil tempting though.

FroFab

I like it too, especially for detangling in the shower; however I am a bit concerned by cones and possible build-up if used too often...but so far so good.

chasturner84

the product junkie in me told me not to come up in here...oh well
Hey, it's worth the $3 I spent on it!!:yep:

I like it too, especially for detangling in the shower; however I am a bit concerned by cones and possible build-up if used too often...but so far so good.
I'm not too concerned with cones because I clarify 1-2x/month. It's a pretty darn good condish even with the pesky ingredients.

back2relaxed

We shall see. I bought some last week on sale at CVS, to use for my warm weather cowashes...I'd heard so much about it...and it smells awesome. But I won't know until the weather is nicer so I can cowash again.

chebaby

i havent used this conditioner in a long while. i guess im gonna have to revisit it next week. i will mix it with honey and jbco even though it doesnt need it and its already so thick.

sharifeh

I have the big pump of Aussie Moist in my bathroom. I love the smell too even though I usually hate fruity smells. It always saves me during detangling. It always saves me during any problem with my hair! Consistently! so much slip without anything added!!
I love Aussie Moist!
My only complaint is that I didn't try it sooner than I did!

chasturner84

I have the big pump of Aussie Moist in my bathroom. I love the smell too even though I usually hate fruity smells. It always saves me during detangling. It always saves me during any problem with my hair! Consistently! so much slip without anything added!!
I love Aussie Moist!
My only complaint is that I didn't try it sooner than I did!
I also love the smell and could have really used this a year ago when I was losing hair due to conditioners not having enough slip for detangling.

Yes ladies, I didn't believe it until I tried it on how good this stuff is!! Loves loves loves it!:lick:
I know! It's sooo fantastic, I'm gonna get the one with the pump!

Right!!!!!! Oh well, I should co-wash mid-week instead of shampooing. (Pulling into cvs) Lol!
You won't be disappointed! My hair has NEVER airdried soft until today when I co washed with AM.

sharifeh

Weirdly enough, I wasn't impressed the first time I used. I fell in love the second time. Strange how these things work out. If I didn't try it again, it wouldn't have become a staple.

30something

I tried to CW with Aussie a few times, my hair HATED IT, never had my hair been so angry... esp the last time. Something about those cones in the ingredients really disagrees with me. Sad thing is I have the liter size..