Lets get together in Hair Type Groups??

Mrs.Green

I was sitting here brainstorming. We have so many support groups I was wondering why not start or do we already have support groups for the different hair types??

For example - I am 3c/4a relaxed - I could group up with other members with my hairtype and swap tips and offer/get support from others with my type. Do you guys think that would work or did i waste a thread? :look:

If there is already something like this in the Forum could someone post the link for me??

MrsWatson

I'm a 4B relaxed and i need all the help i can get from anyone who has my hairtype...right now I am seriously considering shaving it all off and starting from SCRATCH!

Mrs.Green

MrsWatsonI'm a 4B relaxed and i need all the help i can get from anyone who has my hairtype...right now I am seriously considering shaving it all off and starting from SCRATCH!

You bet' not :naughty:. Lets just wait and see what responses we get. Being new here and all I think that would be soo much easier to just meet up then to comb through all the members and see who has what hair type and courage up to ask questions.

Then of course you have the girls that just know everything about every hairtype and they can chime in whenever.

Peacan Tan

But there are some of us who still haven't figured out their types....:rolleyes: so I'm slow, i know there's more than one and that's about it.

ladylibra

so... is it gonna be like NaturallyCurly? a 4b group, a 4a group, a 3c group etc. or 4b relaxed and 4b natural, then 4a relaxed and 4a natural, etc. will the texturizers/texlaxers have separate groups or will they just be lumped in with relaxed or natural (wherever they feel more comfortable)?

for those of us with more than one texture on our heads, will we be members in more than one group? or maybe we'll have a multi-textured hair thread? or maybe both?

i think you're on to something, just throwing out a bunch of questions like i always do... :look:

classi123

I was sitting here brainstorming. We have so many support groups I was wondering why not start or do we already have support groups for the different hair types??

For example - I am 3c/4a relaxed - I could group up with other members with my hairtype and swap tips and offer/get support from others with my type. Do you guys think that would work or did i waste a thread? :look:

If there is already something like this in the Forum could someone post the link for me??

Great idea!!

Mrs.Green

Lord Lady! :ohwell: I didn't think that far!:nono:

I think if we just have the main type group 3a/3b - 3c/4a - 4a/4b etc. ~ we can duke it out amongs the members in the group because you may have some relaxed thinking about transitioning etc.