LHCF Testimonies...

G

I thought itd would be good to have one place where newbies can see for themselves that the hair care advice here really works.. I'm trying to get some family members on a path to better hair care. If everyone can state their length they made a knowledgable commitment to start their hair growth(or the length you started at lhcf), the length your at now, and the length you want to achieve. and hair type if you know it. in order to create a sort of database where ppl can get advice from members of their hair type.

This is mine: Shoulder ---- brastrap length = 7/8months
Final goal = waist length
type 3b/c

SVT

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
emgurl said:
... If everyone can state their length they made a knowledgable commitment to start their hair growth(or the length you started at lhcf), the length your at now, and the length you want to achieve. and hair type if you know it. in order to create a sort of database where ppl can get advice from members of their hair type.

This is mine: Shoulder ---- brastrap length = 7/8months
Final goal = waist length
type 3b/c

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm confused.

What information are you asking for that is different from the info members post under their screen names?

Jade21

Double ditto

If you are looking for TESTIMONIALS, perhaps that would be an asset for newbies in terms of having people identify here how the site has contributed to their growing out process and beyond.

~Jade~