Linange Shea Butter Relaxer vs. Phytorelaxer Index I?

hot_pepper96

I have been using phytorelaxer for 4 years now and it is the only relaxer I have used that does not burn my sensitive scalp (I have had issues with dermatitis/eczema on my scalp too). I've been trying to find a cheaper brand because Phyto is just too expensive now. A lot of the box brands have now added ingredients I'm allergic to like linalool, coumarin, geraniol, etc. I have heard great things about Linange's Shea Butter relaxer and I know they have a no-lye version.

Any users of this product have positive results? Also, anyone mind posting the current ingredient list on this relaxer?

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I just recently used this relaxer after using the Mizani BB for a few years. I used both formulas in lye.

I really liked it. It didn't overprocess my hair as I texlax my hair. Since I use the half and half method, it did irritate my scalp in the front where my hair was sectioned in half probably because that area was exposed to chemicals twice, but otherwise I didn't experience any burning adverse affects. I used the no lye on my cousin once and it didn't over process her hair either but got it straighter than the lye did for me.

If you want straight hair, you might want to go for the no lye, but the lye was the one I used. I don't have ingredients for you but I believe it had water, mineral oil, Shea butter was listed before sodium hydroxide and there is vegetable protein in the mix as well.