PHYTORELAXER & DRYNESS!

sengschick

The Bun Master
landakaye said:
The relaxer worked fine for me but I know the culprit that had my hair all ate up and dry as dick's hat band was the Milky stuff cuz I tried using it again after a shampoo and my hair was like,"umm no ma'am!"

Same thing here. Me no likey Milky Recon when not relaxing :nono:. My hair isn't big on protein anyway unless it's followed by a moisturizing conditioner, but it feels nothing like it does after using the relaxer. Not to me. I'll be passing that on @ the next hair board meeting. I follow it w/another poo and Nexxus Humectress & Keraphix (when relaxing).

MonaLisa

landakaye said:
The relaxer worked fine for me but I know the culprit that had my hair all ate up and dry as dick's hat band ...

I just got stuck...on a real juvenile moment....I tried to focus on the phyto discourse on the thread...as it's an informative one...but this phrase...just threw my whole balance off...:lachen:

kitchen_tician

MonaLisa said:
I just got stuck...on a real juvenile moment....I tried to focus on the phyto discourse on the thread...as it's an informative one...but this phrase...just threw my whole balance off...:lachen:

Yeah, I thought that was pretty funny too. :lol: Oh yeah, MONA, your hair is looking pretty good. I love your close up photo. Your trim looks good also. It looks like the phyto is working well for you. Keep up the great work. :hula:

MonaLisa

kitchen_tician said:
Yeah, I thought that was pretty funny too. :lol: Oh yeah, MONA, your hair is looking pretty good. I love your close up photo. Your trim looks good also. It looks like the phyto is working well for you. Keep up the great work. :hula:

Is that my...hair idol....telling me that?!?:eek:

*Mo falls out of chair*

jasmin

KAddy said:
The milky reconstructor is very similar, IMO, to keraphix. It is a mild protein that can be mixed with a more moisturizing conditioner for added kick (I read that on the site) or used alone and, although not mentioned, followed up by some type of moisturizing agent; be it a conditioner or a leave-in. I think most of us that use the relaxer tend to use something else after using the milk reconstructor. I personally have used it alone and the lasttime mixed it with my vital force creme bath and both results were excellent for me.

I agree. The reconstructor made my hair feel strong but I do follow up with a moisturizing conditioner. I used Kenra MC this time.