LISA AKBARI GROW HAIR 24 INCHES

Now you see. I just learned something. I always applied my leave ins to still wet hair after washing. Her recommendation is to let the hair airdry as much as possible first. Is that what most of you do?

Now you see. I just learned something. I always applied my leave ins to still wet hair after washing. Her recommendation is to let the hair airdry as much as possible first. Is that what most of you do?

No, I always apply it to towel dried/damp hair...I wonder if you get better results from applying it on air dried hair:scratchch

I apply it to towel dried hair too. It's about 50% dry. The product goes on smoother and absorbs better if my hair is slightly damp but not wet.

I apply my leave-in and seal while my hair is soaking wet. It air dries much better that way with no dry, dull ends. When my hair is about 80% dry, I add more moisturizer and seal with coconut oil or grape seed oil.

Maybe she personally doesn't want long hair? Those people do exist, ya know.

I watched a few of her videos on YouTube, she does know her stuff, but she does a lot of product-pushing.

Maybe she personally doesn't want long hair? Those people do exist, ya know.

I watched a few of her videos on YouTube, she does know her stuff, but she does a lot of product-pushing.

Could be. My mom's one of those people. But it would be nice to see whom she helped grow 24 inches in 2 years for her to claim she has the know-how. And not someone who has always grown long hair w/o her help. But someone who couldn't before Lisa came along and showed her how.:look:

She wants $19.99 a month with a 3 month sub. To join her group. She must be mad for 20 bucks i'm assuming she takes the 60 bucks up front. To join the 3 months. No Thanks and i'll keep the rest of my comments to myself.
Theres nothing about a refund or anything.

iv'e seen her, never with long hair though. and i have to admit after hearing her bash the no poo method . i stoped paying whatever little attention i might have been paying in the first place, cause although i do wash my hair with shampoo ONLY on occasion. no poo has done wonders or me, (so while she's talking about her opinions) the proof is in the puddin!

Last edited:
I don't think the people asking why she doesn't have 24" hair are assuming she wants 24" her. I think they're just saying, she should be an example for the sake of her own product (whether she likes it or not) .... I mean... how are you gonna make such a big claim and not have any evidence .... DOCTOR????? Pssshhhhh.

I don't think the people asking why she doesn't have 24" hair are assuming she wants 24" her. I think they're just saying, she should be an example for the sake of her own product (whether she likes it or not) .... I mean... how are you gonna make such a big claim and not have any evidence .... DOCTOR????? Pssshhhhh.
I have to agree. If she was selling a wrinkle cream and was all wrinkled and aged up, I wouldn't buy the cream. So i have to agree, does she at least have pics from when her hair used to be 24 inches?

Back