List your favorite oil sheen or oil !!!!!

brownstallion

life ain't easy!!
Mine is regular isoplus but I'm thinking of changing to the olive oil one or the organics olive oil one.

Has anyone tried the shea butter oil sheen??

ccd

Mizani Shyne and their scalp oil is great to ( expensive (12.00 bucks but great...doesnt weigh hair down at all)

EDITTED to say...I didnt like Olive Oil one...to heavy for me...

KinksnCurlz

isoplus lite (it smells like cotton candy /images/graemlins/lick.gif )

@ a close second - ORS olive oil sheen

Allandra

Re: List your favorite oil sheen or oil !!!!!

Gosh, I haven't used oil sheen in years. When I did use oil sheen, I really liked Isoplus (in the light blue can).

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Right now I am loving the Surge Lotion Motion #9! It gives me amazing softness and shine and helps prevent breakage. It absorbs quickly so you don't have that greasy feel and it smells nice too!!

Oil sheen breaks me out!!

kombov_dymond

Yes DSD. I love the #9 too. A little goes a long way. It smells alot like Kemi to me. That's a keeper and it's cheaper than the other oil blends that I saw and has more oils in it.

I like that good ol' LouAna Coconut Oil(cooking).

missvi

God is Good!!
Fantasia Hair Polisher Mist & Hair Polisher for color treated and chemically damaged hair
Dark&Lovely Super Conditioning oil sheen (love it)
Black n'Sassy oil sheen in a jar

cutebajangirl

I have hair that is very dull and refuses to shine. For example Mizani shyne did nothing for me but works great on my mom. For me I think Dudley's Oil sheen gives the most shine an close second is the Isoplus regular and the lite is pretty good to. They also have it in several scents. I buy the Isoplus now because it is 1.99 compared to 9.99 for Dudleys.HTH.

mkstar826

supersonic
coconut oil...haven't used oil sheen in a longggggggggg time but when i did i love isoplus in the dark blue can

blkmaryland

I don't use oil sheens in a can since I read that the fluricarbons(sp) actually dry out your hair....

Oils: jojoba, coconut, grape seed, castor