List your favorite oil sheen or oil !!!!!

miracle

Haven't used oil sheen in a while, but I did like Isoplus Light.
My favorite oils are: coconut, evoo, Surge Lotion Motion #9 and Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil.

Last edited:

Jewell

blkmaryland said:
I don't use oil sheens in a can since I read that the fluricarbons(sp) actually dry out your hair....

Oils: jojoba, coconut, grape seed, castor

Most aerosols/sprays have to be formulated without CFCs or chlorofluorocarbons because they deplete the ozone layer and enhance the greenhouse effect. On the back of most spray cans there is a tiny symbol that says "No CFCs." You should be able to find one without CFCs if you choose to use oil sheen.

miracle

Fave Oil Sheen: Profectiv Strength N' Shine, Black N' Sassy Oil Sheen In A Jar

Fave Oils: Jojoba, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E Oil

sugaplum

Star Shooter
miracle said:
Fave Oil Sheen: Profectiv Strength N' Shine, Black N' Sassy Oil Sheen In A Jar

Fave Oils: Jojoba, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E Oil

Miracle, I've got to try that. :yep: I'm a big fan of Black N' Sassy and I pass this right up at the BSS.

Off topic-I like your Siggy of the Temptations story. :lachen: That was a great movie. I bought it for Cinna on our B'day a couple years ago.

DarkChyld

I like Olive Oil from my kitchen and for my kitchen. It's so smooth. My head smells like a Mediterranean restaurant.

Ivonnovi

I think I'll alternate my use of Amla oil with this Aloxxi Botanic Oil. Nexus doesn't carry this anymore it's now retailed under the Aloxxi brand, I ordered this & used it this weekend. Amla has a sent, Aloxxi doesnt.