Londoners,where did you bought your clarifying shampoos

Hair4Care

Hey ladies, I have been finding it so very hard to find ANY clarifying shampoo where I live, so I was wondering if any of you ladies who live in London, England wouldn't mind telling me where you bought yours. Any areas in London near Brent (Willesden Green, Harlesden, etc), Ealing, notthinghill gate, shepherd's bush, Cricklewood, Kilburn will do find. Even if the area you bought your clarifying shampoos aren't included here please do mention it 'cause my hair is in dire need:ohwell:.

Thanks.

Studio_gal

You can buy Pantene clarifying shampoo from most branches of Boots (I'm sure other brands do them too).

Hope that helps

temfash

There are quite a few hairshops in harlesden and Sheperds bush. A few clarifying shampoos are tresemme aloe, ORS aloe and pantene clarifying shampoo. You can try the bicarbonate of soda with your regular shampoo till you find one it works great in a pinch.

hothair

You can get ORS Aloe Rid Shampoo from Kiaz or the one opposite on Kilburn High Road close to the Woody's Restaurant...

cocomochaa

i use pantene clarifying shampoo which u can gt from boots, savers, superdrug. For chelating i use ors aloe rid. HTH:look:

Hair4Care

Thank you studiogal, temfash, black angel, hot air and babybex9, I will sure give all of these a try tomorrow.

Esq.2B

Just an FYI, for me, the ORS doesn't act as a clarifying poo. It's a neutralizing poo yes, but not a clarifying poo. THe box states that with regular or continued use, it MAY remove calcium, build up, etc. It is worded that way because it's not a one shot clarifying poo. There is no tetrasodium EDTA, only disodium EDTA. From my understanding tetrasodium EDTA is found in most clarifying poos. Disodium EDTA is found in many regular poos.

Ebony Majesty

got the ORS shampoo from mona cosmetics on shepherd's bush green
oo and tresemme cleansing shampoo from superdrug

Noir

Yea I have seen them at super drugs and boots. You could also go to a Toni&Guy salon and pick one up.

Hair4Care

I actually coundn't find pantne pro-v clarify shampoo any where at boots today, although I saw it on the boots website. I went to the biggest Boots store on Bond Street and didn't find any. I even checked Superdrugs for pantene clarify shampoo in and around Bond St, Holborn but with no results, so I came accross Tressemme Cleasing Shampoo. I'm not sure if it will be alright although it says it clarifies and is gentle enough to use daily. Thanks anyway ladies. I will keep searching.

Noir I will check out that toni&guy salon, hope they're not too expensive.

Mimi22

I actually coundn't find pantne pro-v clarify shampoo any where at boots today, although I saw it on the boots website. I went to the biggest Boots store on Bond Street and didn't find any. I even checked Superdrugs for pantene clarify shampoo in and around Bond St, Holborn but with no results, so I came accross Tressemme Cleasing Shampoo. I'm not sure if it will be alright although it says it clarifies and is gentle enough to use daily. Thanks anyway ladies. I will keep searching.

If not u can always try Lush shampoo bars - 'Squeaky green' is a TRULY good clarifier.

LushLox

I've been meaning to check out L'Occitane Lavender Harvest Clarifying shampoo. I've heard some good things about it. There's a L'Occitane store at Brent Cross.

Mis007

When I clarify its with either with ACV when i do a poo wash or baking soda in my con.....works wonders....:lick:

Hair4Care

Perhaps it may be only available online instead of in the store, anyways I'll check out Lavender Harvest since I'm quite familiar with Brent Cross.

The baking soda sounds like a good idea..but I don't know...

anilove

me too.i'll check to see if i can buy online though

GodsGrace

I use the Vit C Cleansing Shampoo from Tressemme as a clarifyer and I like it a lot. Clarifies but doesn't leave your hair too stripped, don't know if that is the one you saw.