Lonei's Self Relaxer/Trim Photos....

Sistaslick

I love your album and how you document your progress from 2001 to now. Very inspirational! You can see how your hair has improved with each update during that period. Talk about sticking it out! :yep: Beautiful!

ayoung

*speechless*

Your hair is sooooo beautiful!

I'ma have to try that rollerset technique too---hope it works on shorter hair!

Yellowflowers

lonei said:
Just thought I would share it with you guys. Refer to the lonei3 March album.

Absolutely beautiful! :) You are a genius to create that poney tail roller set.

Last edited:

lonei

Yellowflowers said:
Absolutely beautiful! :) You are a genius to create that poney tail roller set.

I wish I could say this were true, but i cant lie, I must give credit where its due, it was from someone on this board but I just cant remember who. Actually, there is a thread about it called 'a possible alternative for hopeless rollersetters' or something to that effect, check it out.

Sosoothing

Your hair looks great. What relaxer did you use this time? I think I remember you saying you weren't satisfied with Motions.

And you have a beautiful voice:) .

lonei

Lkaysgirl said:
Your hair looks great. What relaxer did you use this time? I think I remember you saying you weren't satisfied with Motions.

And you have a beautiful voice:) .

Thank you. I was supposed to change to ORS Olive Oil no-lye, but my friend was unavailable and I knew that if I was going to self relax, overlapping is inevitable and that would not be a good idea if I was going to go from lye back to no-lye. So, I just stuck with the motons, it was a bit better this time, not bone straight but I used different follow up products which seemed to help alot.

cocowhite

Very pretty as usuall. Do you also use the same rollerset technique on freshly relaxed hair or just when stretching?

lonei

cocowhite said:
Very pretty as usuall. Do you also use the same rollerset technique on freshly relaxed hair or just when stretching?

All the time, I just find it easier/quicker.