Long Hair Don't Care...Acting brand new and all!! haha..PICS**

crlsweetie912

So ya'll know I've been itching for it and I finally went to a salon for the 1st time since I've been natural!! I love it...and after I get on my hands and knees and pray there is no heat damage tonight(that flat iron was a lil high for my liking) :look:...I will celebrate!!! My last perm was only 20 months ago so I am so happy with my growth!!! I can't remember my hair being this long even when it was relaxed except when I was really young. Soooo...that's about it! Whoo hoo!!!

Ohhh btw I went to the dominican salon and no blow out:ohwell:...it was weird...She rollerset then flat ironed...oh well...less heat is fine with me:grin:
Oh and yes my head is tilted b/c I liked the pic...not to make it look longer or anything...I know how people can be sometimes...hahahaha...xoxo

Oh My GOODNESS! You and your hair are Beautiful! Congratulations!

crazydaze911

i love it, i love it! you look great either way. isnt it awesome to know you can have ur own natural hair but still get the sleek look? i might have to do mine this weekend - lol.

Fine 4s

So excited for you!
Even when you stretched your curls it wasn't that long! Girl, give yourself another 20 mos and you'll be at WL for sure. I never heard of a DR salon flat ironing after a rollerset that sounds like a plan....

Congrats!

ajoyfuljoy

I can't believe that was only 20 months ago. You have some crazy growth girl! You're pictures are always fun to look at :grin:

jaiku

Your hair is so pretty. Were you shocked at by how much hair you had? I know i was the first time I straightened.

infojunkie

Simply beautiful BrockStar, both curly and straight. Wow. You make me want to consider transitioning. It's coming up on 5 months since I had a perm anyway.

You and your hair are just simply beautiful. Keep up the good work.

anon123

Oh and yes my head is tilted b/c I liked the pic...not to make it look longer or anything...I know how people can be sometimes...hahahaha...xoxo

Tilting your head back like you all cute! :rolleyes:

:lachen:

Your hair is very pretty. :grin: Maybe I'll straighten for real some day.