Long hair ladies, do you ever envy?

TLC1020

While at the register at Walgreens the young lady at the counter had a cute short pixie cut w/highlights, it was so cute on her... But I still didn't want it, I had the pixie look and a short cut and I don't miss it at all :nono:

2Cute!

I adore sassy, full bobs.

Me too! There is a member here (I CANNOT think of her name) who has the cutest bob ever!

And yes, I do envy shorter hair, because long hair is a lot of work. I do not want to be beyond where I am currently (especially in this cold weather). :nono:

MiWay

I do! But then I think about when I had short hair how I had to sit in the salon for 4-6 hours every week waiting to get my hair done. :nono:

WhipEffectz1

That's what weave is for. So if I want a Rhianna look, I can go from long to short with a couple tracks without compromising my lovely locks,

SleepyJean

i really admire women who have the asymmetrical bob....you know, short/layered in the back and long in the front. i had this bob for most of my 20's. sometimes i think about cutting my hair again.

ITA!!! If my back ever breaks off, I will definitely get that cut. :yep::grin:

Cleve_gryl

I only envy the short "styles" when I'm walking around looking like a beat up old hag with my slicked back bun :look:...like this week.

But..I'm sure they have way more envy for the long locks when we have the hair down and swangin.

Divine Inspiration

YES! When Rhianna and Victoria Beckham first unleashed their bobs, I had a serious case of hair envy. I even thought about cutting my hair...but then I came back to my sense. :look: I simply don't have the desire of the time to really "do" my hair every day and with short hair, it usually takes more effort to make it look good consistently. With long hair, buns, braidouts, and other random styles are always an option.

CurleeDST

I love stylish hair and long hair just to have long hair is so unexciting to me! Now short sassy and sharp cuts are the bomb! There is a thin line with having long hair that is a nice enviable length and long length that ages you.

wannabelong

I only envy the short "styles" when I'm walking around looking like a beat up old hag with my slicked back bun :look:...like this week.

But..I'm sure they have way more envy for the long locks when we have the hair down and swangin.

Yes, I'm a short haired girl and I can't wait for my hair to SWANG!!!!!

chicacanella

Well, I loveee short hair cuts and all types of hair cuts. and colors, and textures.

I am just a versatile gal like that and I would most likely but a lf if I wanted to cut my hair. I've had to many experiences where I've cut it and only liked it for a couple of months and then wanted my long hair back. Soooo, I won't be going through that again. It so easy to cut it but growing it back takes a longgggg time-no more brash decisions for me.

And to add, most of the women I see with the Rihanna hair cut isn't their own hair since the bangs come down really long in the front.:look:

Monigirl

I used to cut my hair every winter just because also!

I found my hair easier to manage when I was SL, I just didn't like my style. But I've decided that IF I ever go SL or shorter again I will do a honey blonde along with it just to make a point.

I wouldn't go quite that short, but the Victoria Beckham cut is fierce!

You know whats interesting. Victoria has to wear hair extensions to achieve that fierce look. Her hair stylist told E Hollywood News. Her highlights and extensions cost between $5,000 or $10,000 bucks. I think I might add me some bang extensions this week. :grin:

Last edited:

Southernbella.

Yes, that's part of the reason I cut mine. I figured why not do it now, when I know I have to cut off my relaxed ends anyway?

I'm loving it right now. The weird thing is, I don't think I went short enough. Everybody who sees me is like, "It's still long to me!":lachen::nono:

I'm not cutting again anytime soon, though. The moment has passed. I'm letting it grow right back on out, so I guess you could say I satisfied the urge.:yep:

wheezy807

Yes, that's part of the reason I cut mine. I figured why not do it now, when I know I have to cut off my relaxed ends anyway?

I'm loving it right now. The weird thing is, I don't think I went short enough. Everybody who sees me is like, "It's still long to me!":lachen::nono:

I'm not cutting again anytime soon, though. The moment has passed. I'm letting it grow right back on out, so I guess you could say I satisfied the urge.:yep:

I'm sooo glad to hear that, lol. Your hair is soo beautiful to me!

MariposaSexyGirl

I never envied short hair. But I will say this long hair makes alot of people look good. Not everybody can go short and still look good.

Evazhair

Nope. I've had a few short haircuts in my lifetime. I love to see the nice short haircuts, especially the ones where the hair can be spiked on top. This cut looks nice too when it grows out. I don't envy the style, because you have to stay in the salon. My friend with a short cut goes to the salon every week! When feeling lazy I wish that washing my hair was as easy as it is having a short cut.That's about it.

seeminglysweet

I never envied short hair. But I will say this long hair makes alot of people look good. Not everybody can go short and still look good.

Yeah. I don't think I can pull it off and I'm too scared to try and fail :nono:

I thought about weaving it short but I just don't know :perplexed I've NEVER had any weave becside braid extensions and the braiding process for my MBL hair to be sew-in ready seems unbearable.

seeminglysweet

Me too :ohwell: I'm just trying to get through the winter and in spring I'll be WSL and people will be :drool:

MariposaSexyGirl

Yeah. I don't think I can pull it off and I'm too scared to try and fail :nono:

I thought about weaving it short but I just don't know :perplexed I've NEVER had any weave becside braid extensions and the braiding process for my MBL hair to be sew-in ready seems unbearable.

I don't think I would look cute with short hair either. Like it wouldn't go with my body or something.

Spongie Bloom

i always envy someone with a great hairstyle whether short, long watever it can even be locs if its a great hairstyle i feel like doing it i dont envy it cause its short or long cause there are some people with long hair which doesnt look appealing at all

but ladies with fierce pixie cuts or choppy hairdos look so sexy to me this one time i spent the best part of an hour looking at a lotta pics of eva pigford's hair :blush: and i was wondering if i should tak a pic and march to the salon and get them to cut it in that way i just love hairstlyes that are just lil bit different