Relaxed ladies with short cuts - how do you style your hair regularly?

Glib Gurl

Okay, so now that I've learned that I *can* grow my hair, it actually has me thinking about doing a BC. (Not anytime soon - but maybe in the next 10 years. I hope this doesn't offend, but I actually think older women look silly with long hair.) But one of the things that keeps me from seriously considering it is having to maintain a short style with relaxed hair . . . I mean, if I have a bad hair day now, at least I can pull my hair back into a ponytail or a bun, y'know? And I don't want to have to rely on heat everyday.

Relaxed ladies with short/blunt cuts - what do you do?

MizzBrown

Okay, so now that I've learned that I *can* grow my hair, it actually has me thinking about doing a BC. (Not anytime soon - but maybe in the next 10 years. I hope this doesn't offend, but I actually think older women look silly with long hair.) But one of the things that keeps me from seriously considering it is having to maintain a short style with relaxed hair . . . I mean, if I have a bad hair day now, at least I can pull my hair back into a ponytail or a bun, y'know? And I don't want to have to rely on heat everyday.

:blush:You been on here long enough to know you bout to get slapped/e-murdered with that statement....

*runs out of thread only to come back after it blows up...*:grin:

Glib Gurl

:blush:You been on here long enough to know you bout to get slapped/e-murdered with that statement....

*runs out of thread only to come back after it blows up...*:grin:

Girl, why you tryna start mess? :slap:

I don't know - I just associate loooong hair (i.e, more than SL) and bangs with little girls. *shrug*

MAMATO

To answer your question, I think rollerset is a good way to go. Rollerset and fingercomb daily for low manipulation. Just a thought. BTW, I love older women with long hair, specially in a beautiful sophisticated bun :grin: Well, I can understand it is not for everybody. Take care.

bermudabeauty

Roller sets, wraps, flexi-rod sets, etc. Please see my fotki album marked "Protective Styles" if you would like some ideas.

dlewis

Glib I CAN NOT believe you said that.:nono: I am just thruu.

RegaLady

I wrap it and bump the front. It doesn't take long for me to style, when I was wearing it! But, keeping it unkept but kept is the secret. Nothing too perfect!:nono:

dm81

:Run:

**long hair can make older women look even older sometimes

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
All I can do now is wrap and roller set. My cut in the back jacks any other style up.:rolleyes: I wonder if I should just get rid of it.:ohwell:

Ramya

I rollerset twice a week. The first day I don't really separate the curls so by the next day it's fallen a little and looks a bit longer/fuller. The third day I comb it out with my shower comb and keep it moving. At night I leave it hanging down in my bonnet or pin curl it depending on the style that I'm going for. But I love flexi rods, perm rods, and magnetic rollers!!!