L'Oreal Mega Moisture! Highly recommended!!!!!

Roselyn

L\'Oreal Mega Moisture! Highly recommended!!!!!

This shampoo (L'Oreal Mega MOisture) is so amazingly great! It's made for chemically processed hair (Perms, relaxers, dye jobs...) It works so well! I just started using it, but it makes your hair unbelivably soft! And it smells good too. I'm just recommending it for those who are looking to try something new! It works for me!
smile.gif

Re: L\'Oreal Mega Moisture! Highly recommended!!!!!

I've used all of their line and I've been very pleased with the results. I may be wrong but I think that shampoo has sodium hydroxide aka lye in it,the one in the greenish bottle. This is a great line of products especially if you want soft shiny hair. I use to have bad dandruff until I started using this stuff. I never thought I switch until I tried the NTM line. I love them both. I decided to use Loreal when I really want my hair to smell good not that NTM doesn't smell good but this stuff is so potent the scent lingers for a few days.

I tried the sample packet of the mega moisture nurturing cream and I was very impressed with it
lick.gif
It is very rich and thick and left me with tons of moisture. I plan on purchasing the full size jar....um after I try the whole NTM line um and all the dominican stuff.....er and the salerm wheat germ mask
look.gif

I heard that Serlem products are pretty good. I've been thinking of ordering the mask online.

Roselyn, I ordered salerm 21 and it is great! come on
poke.gif
join the sisterhood.....

I started to buy some of that and try it. When I get some money I will buy it.

Back