L'oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture

DeQuendre

L\'oreal Nature\'s Therapy Mega Moisture

Anybody try this Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme? I'm particularly interested in knowing how it compares to say Kiehl's Creme with Silk Groom. Incidentally does anybody know what the affiliation is between Kiehl's and L'Oreal?

channy89

Re: L\'oreal Nature\'s Therapy Mega Moisture

I don't remember If I tried this exact product but some of the Nature's Therapy products caused my hair to shed much more than usual.

T

Tee

Mega Moisture isn't anything like Kiehl's Silk Groom. Mega Moisute is a conditioner that you rinse out and Silk Groom is a moisturizer. Both are wonderful products but they serve different purposes. L'Oreal owns Kiehl's.

Allandra

Tee is right. L’Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Crème is a rinse out conditioner, and Kiehl's Crème with Silk Groom is a moisturizer. I use both products, and I like them both. Kiehl's Crème with Silk Groom has been in my stash of hair care products for a few years. I love it. L'Oreal took over Kiehl's some time ago.

alwayzreal2u

I absolutely LOVE Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture. After the first time I tried it I took a piece of hair and was able to stretch it to about half its original length before it broke(don't ask me why I did this because I'm not sure lol)AND it was shiny and well...moisturized and stayed that way for a few days.

PrettyBrownEyes

[ QUOTE ]
alwayzreal2u said:
I absolutely LOVE Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture. After the first time I tried it I took a piece of hair and was able to stretch it to about half its original length before it broke(don't ask me why I did this because I'm not sure lol)AND it was shiny and well...moisturized and stayed that way for a few days.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually test shedded hair like that to test for elasticity.