Lost my progress

vonte422

Ladies I lost my progress I am soo sad I had a partial weave sewn in bt that wasnt the problem, the problem is when it was taken out some of my own hair was cut, I lost about 2 inches. I used to be APL. Today I had my friend sew it back in because I wasa too sad to look at my hair and just had her sew it all up leaving some free at the top.
I am going to try to get my hair back plus more, I am going to order some more MN and mix 1 tube with some BT and surge tu shea and apply that every other night
and plain MN on the other nights, upping my water intake and remembering to take my vitamins. If you ladies have any other suggestions please let me know I was hoping to be BSL by january but at this point I dont know anymore

SimpleKomplexity

awww man I'm sorry!! Yeah if you use BT MN and baby that hair I think you'd still be able to make BSL. Or...you'll be really really close :yep::yep: Happy Growing!! Luv ya!

PinkSkates

Awwww...don't take it too hard. I know we make a big deal about it here. But it truly is just hair and it will grow back.

dinaaike

Aw that sucks! So sorry. :nono:
You seem to have a good attitude about it though! Do your thing, girl. Get back on that horse and :cowgirl: your way back to length.

Think of it this way: you're moving back to APL and beyond with thick, full, healthy ends. :yep:

pazyamor

I was just about to start a thread about the same thing. I had kinky twists for about a month and I used theh kinky hair; when I took it out, hair was caught in my real hair and it had to be cut off and then combed out...all in all I lost more than an inch of haor and my hair is significantly thinner. I'm sad, but sorry to hijack your thread!! It will grow back and you seem to be taking it very well...your hair will grow back in no time.

cicilypayne

I'm so sorry this happened to you. I've been there so I really feel your pain. I think you were so smart to get right back into protect and grow phase and did not spend too much time mourning what would have been. I still find myself looking at photos from 2005 Sad but true.:nono::nono:

momi

What? How did this happen? With my sew-in the threads are black and my hair is light brown so the difference is apparent.

How long did you leave it in?

blazingthru

I had a weave put in for only a week. It hurt me so badly I think I am allergic to fake hair I don't know it just hurt me. I had to get a lot of hair cut off so I know your pain. my hair is so short now I don't even want to look at it. I was passed shoulder lenght had only a few inches to go to reach Armpit and now I not even at shoulder lenght. so I have to start again. good luck to you it will be okay. Thank Goodness our hair grows back. No more weave braids or anything fake up in my hair. Well buns and ponytails but thats it.

vonte422

Thank you ladies, I think my friend that cut it out clipped something wornf because its not short jst shoulder length in the back in the middle while the sides are APL. I only had it in for 3 weeks, and I washed and Deep conditioned everyweek. When I take this set out Ill Have the same girl that put it in cut the thread. I didnt cut it myself because I had soo much new growth and I didnt want to cut my hair, but I ended up with a cut anyway. I think I'll be hiding my hair for the rest of '08