OMG I already have new growth!

mrshicks2002

I relaxed my hair on saturday and I also started using the BT the same day. My plans were that I was going to use BT and MN mix on alternating days. I have used BT so far as of today for 5 days and mn for 2 days and I already have new growth. Its very soft, but I can see the waves.
I think I will only be using the BT so I will know that it the BT thats growing my hair and hold off on the MN mix that I made for a little time.

This is scary, I cant believe this. I am really tripping myself.

ETA: I have updated this post with my pictures posted on page 4.

Last edited:

Luvableboo

I know the feeling!! 2 weeks and 4 days going very strong... Looks like the relaxer 3 weeks ago has vanished!! :)

Amour

wooohhhoo thats great.. I cant wait to receive mine, in fact I just emailed NL on when I could expect mine to arrive

scarcity21

wcyprien said:
Hello Ladies

What is BT and MN ?

BT is boundless tresses otherwise known as odorless MTG
MN is Miconazole Nitrate the active ingredient in the topical fungal yeast infection cream

Last edited:

baby42

wow thats great news i cant wait to take my braids out i been useing it about3 month and i comeing out of braids in may and then i doing a weave or more braids and i know bt is working keep up the good work:) :)

jovan787

Thats Awesome!! Congrats. I just picked up my BT from the post office today and I cant WAIT to start using it. Hope I have the seme results :)

Keedah

Ive been using it for about a week already. My hairs natural so I cant really determine how fast the new growth is growing but I did take some before pics.

SEMO

Keedah said:
Ive been using it for about a week already. My hairs natural so I cant really determine how fast the new growth is growing but I did take some before pics.

Same here. I've been using mine almost a week and I can't tell if my hair has grown, but I can tell a difference when I wash my hair. Before using BT I would lose so much hair when I washed. After using it for 3 days I washed my hair and my hair lathered up so much easier and I lost substantially less hair. I wish I could show pictures, but trust me I lost only a 1/6th of the amount of hair I usually do.

The only downside is I have to stop wearing my rings for awhile b/c the BT was tarnishing them (b/c of the sulfur). And I can also smell the sulfur in the scented one. I have a sensitive nose, but the smell really isn't that bothersome, especially after the 1st day. Weirdly enough the smell reminds me of how salons smell when relaxers are being applied.

mrshicks2002

nikkipoo said:
Welcome Mrshicks2002! Congrats on the growth. I am experiencing the same thing but with my beloved MTG:grin:

Thanks Nikki. Thats great to hear that you are also experiencing growth as well with the MTG. By looking at your new updated picture you will be BSL before you know it.

mrshicks2002

SEMO said:
Same here. I've been using mine almost a week and I can't tell if my hair has grown, but I can tell a difference when I wash my hair. Before using BT I would lose so much hair when I washed. After using it for 3 days I washed my hair and my hair lathered up so much easier and I lost substantially less hair. I wish I could show pictures, but trust me I lost only a 1/6th of the amount of hair I usually do.

The only downside is I have to stop wearing my rings for awhile b/c the BT was tarnishing them (b/c of the sulfur). And I can also smell the sulfur in the scented one. I have a sensitive nose, but the smell really isn't that bothersome, especially after the 1st day. Weirdly enough the smell reminds me of how salons smell when relaxers are being applied.

I can agree with the downside, but its no problem. I didnt think about that until I just read your post about the jewelry. I had some new earrings that wasnt a real silver and they usally last, but not when I started putting the BT in my hair.

dreysonsmommy2011

mrshicks2002 said:
Thanks Nikki. Thats great to hear that you are also experiencing growth as well with the MTG. By looking at your new updated picture you will be BSL before you know it.

Thanks mrshicks2002. I never even thought about bra strap before. If I got this much growth in one month then I wonder how much I'll get next month:confused:

kedra70

Do any of you use BT mixed in with another oil/moisturizer? I was thinking about purchasing it and mixing it with my Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade (I love this stuff to DEATH!!)

mrshicks2002

nikkipoo said:
Thanks mrshicks2002. I never even thought about bra strap before. If I got this much growth in one month then I wonder how much I'll get next month:confused:

YW......Trust me if keep doing what you are doing you will get more. Your hair is so thick and healthy.

LondonDiva

mrshicks2002 said:
I relaxed my hair on saturday and I also started using the BT the same day. My plans were that I was going to use BT and MN mix on alternating days. I have used BT so far as of today for 5 days and mn for 2 days and I already have new growth. Its very soft, but I can see the waves.
I think I will only be using the BT so I will know that it the BT thats growing my hair and hold off on the MN mix that I made for a little time.

I will get a picture posted soon.

This is scary, I cant believe this. I am really tripping myself.

Yes it's happening, believe me I took pics of what BT did to me in 11 days.

mrshicks2002

LondonDiva said:
Yes it's happening, believe me I took pics of what BT did to me in 11 days.

I saw your pictures today and was blown away. I have been telling my mother about the BT. I showed her my NG and your pictures today and that left me ordering her a bottle today as well after seeing your pictures and my NG already.

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

kedra70 said:
Do any of you use BT mixed in with another oil/moisturizer? I was thinking about purchasing it and mixing it with my Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade (I love this stuff to DEATH!!)

There is no need for you to mix BT with another oil....you put BT on your scalp and massage it in. You don't have to put it on the length of your hair.

BTW: I just used Burnt Sugar for the first time today(I've had this for a few months now but only tried a small amount before) and I am in love too! I love that I smell it all day long. It works very well with the whipped pudding (thanks, Pokahontas)!

honeybadgirl

awww....i'm natural so i cant see my new growth, i cant tell
:cry: :cry:
oh well...i'll have to wait a looooooooong time and blow it out and staighten to see

honeybadgirl

Nice & Wavy said:
There is no need for you to mix BT with another oil....you put BT on your scalp and massage it in. You don't have to put it on the length of your hair.

BTW: I just used Burnt Sugar for the first time today(I've had this for a few months now but only tried a small amount before) and I am in love too! I love that I smell it all day long. It works very well with the whipped pudding (thanks, Pokahontas)!

uh...what is burnt sugar? this is like the 2nd time i heard that name today:grin: