LUSH HENNA USERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

locoabouthair

Sorry if this has already been stated, for those of you that use their caca marron and caca rouge they will not be making them for the next 8-10 months! I bought the last two of caca rouge from greenwich ave tonite. They will be finding another supplier so they only have what's left on the shelves on and what is in distribution (to fill online orders).

Tootles!

locoabouthair

LadyChe said:
Question - is LUSH Henna body art qualilty?

not sure? but I know quite a few ladies here use it. Also I swear by lush products...period. I spent $90 in there last nite! On henna, soap, bubble bath....etc.

you can read about it at

www.lush.com

I believe they call it les cacas?

locoabouthair

FlowerHair said:
Thank you, that was good info. I'll go out and buy a couple of "cacas" :)

lol..the word cracks me up.............I'll be putting mine in on Sunday.that will determine if I need to hunt down one more...two extra will have to do.......I guess 8-10 months is a long time :(

metalkitty

Is this for all the henna's or just the colors you posted? Either way, the news really sucks. To answer LadyChe, it is compound henna since there's more things listed than just henna, but mostly natural things sans the fragrance. However an LHCFer contacted the company and found out that there are no metallic salts or compounds in it. So far it's really great on my hair, I like the Noir. But I'm going to get a strand test my next relaxer, to make sure my hair doesn't act funky.

locoabouthair

metalkitty said:
Is this for all the henna's or just the colors you posted? Either way, the news really sucks. To answer LadyChe, it is compound henna since there's more things listed than just henna, but mostly natural things sans the fragrance. However an LHCFer contacted the company and found out that there are no metallic salts or compounds in it. So far it's really great on my hair, I like the Noir. But I'm going to get a strand test my next relaxer, to make sure my hair doesn't act funky.

As far as I know it's only the 2 colors I posted.

Amylee

I was at Lush just yesterday. Gosh I looooooove this store :D :D

I saw the "caca noir" :lachen: . I even put it in those little bags to buy it. But I put it down eventually: I already have a lot of black henna at home. And this name..."caca". I mean...What were they thinking??? Don't know what it means in english, but in french "caca" means "poo":eek: .

I'm a PJ, but I'm not deliberately going to buy "caca"...even if it seems to be really good for hair (it has cocoa butter in it).

Amylee

Guapa1 said:
I buy the caca noir. I like it, it's fantastic. I hope that's alright.

I checked the ingredients yesterday, and there's nothing bad at all for hair.
Their henna is great !!! It already has oils, butters, and essentials oils in it. You won't have to add anything else:)