Lush's H'suan Wen Hua.... *with video*

Amber_moon

... Is the BOMB.

Yesterday I picked up some H'suan Wen Hua deep conditioning treatment, some Rehab shampoo, and their Retard Conditioner. The deep conditioning treatment, is amazing The ingredients include things like banana, egg, bay leaves, avocado, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, rosemary oil...etc. I put a good golf ball size dollop of this stuff on my hair, covered it in a plastic bag and slept on it. This morning I shampooed it with Reahab Shampoo, and used the Retread Conditioner. Then I added some NTM moisturizer, and some Aveda brillant serum, blowdried on medium until about 80% dry and then flat ironed.

Anyway, my hair is shiny, soft and SO SILKY! I love this stuff.

I havent flat ironed in a while so I was surprised at my length as well! This was my hair in May:

This is my hair tonight about 5 mins ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSnBCF-ZCi4

The video is dark, sorry about that, but you can see that my hair is now right on my shoulders. I wasnt aware my hair grew that fast, because two months ago it was chin length! I guess just leaving it alone and slicking it back in a pony tail every day really DOES do magic!

So thats my update... Sorry about the poor video quality, I took it with my cell phone camera. :sad:

ETA: That video is pretty bad... Sorry folks, Im adding brighter photos taken in my bathroom. Bear with me:

p.s. Yes I know its laundry day....LOL

Last edited:

Irresistible

Very pretty , so you attribute this conditioner soley to the outcome of how nice it looks now? none of the other products?

it sounds good! :yep:

another one to check out, just take one of the list and it begins again

robot.

i actually heard about that stuff maybe two years ago, but since it was a model endorsing it (i figured i couldn't afford it!) and because i couldn't spell it, i never thought twice about it. BUT! lo and behold, a store just opened up here AND it's affordable! i went to visit, but didn't buy it. i'm going to go back on the grand opening so i can get that and that free goodie basket... :look:

i'm glad it's got such a glowing review; thanks! :yep:

Amber_moon

Very pretty , so you attribute this conditioner soley to the outcome of how nice it looks now? none of the other products?

it sounds good! :yep:

another one to check out, just take one of the list and it begins again

Well I have been using the NTM and the Aveda for quite some time now and my hair has NEVER felt like this. So Im gonna take a wild guess and say it was probably the conditioning treatment, and the shampoo and conditioner... It could also be the fact that I havent used heat in my hair for almost a month as well... but Ive gone without heat for much longer than that and still havent felt hair like this...

So perhaps it was a combination of all of them?

Amber_moon

i actually heard about that stuff maybe two years ago, but since it was a model endorsing it (i figured i couldn't afford it!) and because i couldn't spell it, i never thought twice about it. BUT! lo and behold, a store just opened up here AND it's affordable! i went to visit, but didn't buy it. i'm going to go back on the grand opening so i can get that and that free goodie basket... :look:

i'm glad it's got such a glowing review; thanks! :yep:

Yeah tell me about it! Free is for me! I have never actually tried lush products before, but a friend of mine sells them, and she in no uncertian terms told me they were like the best products in the universe LOL. So I figured wth, and went and got some.... and as far as the hair stuff I bought she was NOT lying.

Amber_moon

thanks for the review. how do they smell?

Eh, not terrible... but not perfume-y. They smell like stuff you might use in the kitchen. H'suan Wen Hua smells like bananas and mayonnaise. Rehab smells like mint and eucalyptus and retread smells like cucumbers.

robot.

when i was in the store, everything was a little funky to me except for a few select products. the whole store just might smell the same from everything trying to overpower each other. or maybe i didn't sniff hard enough. :lachen: i'll be sure to breathe deep when i go back for the grand opening.

Amber_moon

when i was in the store, everything was a little funky to me except for a few select products. the whole store just might smell the same from everything trying to overpower each other. or maybe i didn't sniff hard enough. :lachen: i'll be sure to breathe deep when i go back for the grand opening.

Yeah... they don't smell like perfume... I mean they smell like natural products. They smell like the ACTUAL things their made of... not a light perfume-y version of it... so I mean if they use bananas and eggs... it REALLY smells like Banana's and eggs... (which is NOT an appetizing scent) But its not terrible...

At least its not like Amla Oil!:lachen: