Who Asked About Lush Hsuan Wen Hua?

Eisani

I can't remember who asked me about this product but *Fabulosity* gave me hers the last time I saw her, but I just used it Saturday (I think it was) on dry hair for about 40 minutes (the directions say 20 on dry hair), then washed and dc'd as usual. I must say, I was really impressed w/the end results. My hair was nicely moisturized, nicely scented and helped me to detangle. Only downside, I used almost the whole jar-hey, it said to slather, so I slathered. It's kinda thin when applying, but once on my hair, it didn't drip or anything. I didn't even need to put on a plastic cap. I may try cowashing w/the remainder since it isn't enough to do another prepoo treatment. It's got like a clove/cinnamon type scent.

Oh well, that's my :twocents:.

*fabulosity*

You crack me up... lol.. you really like the way that stuff smells.. I'm telling you your "smeller" is off.. I'm glad you liked it!!!

You do have umm.. miles of hair...so yeah.. I can see how you would have used about the whole jar..lol!

Eisani

Lol my smeller isn't off, I just hate floral scents and ain't too keen on overly fruity stuff either. Empressri lightweight called me a hippie and it may be true :laugh: I like earthy, spicier, herbally scents like the musks, ambers, cloves, patchouli, etc...did u use any of this stuff?