MAGIC SUPER STAR JUMBO RAKE CURVE

kittenz

LOL, you quick. I got that email .5 seconds ago and thought the same thing, what would I use it for?...

MzSwift

I was getting ready to put a rake comb into my online cart and I thought to myself, "What would I use it for?" LoL Sounds like we're all on the same wavelength.

I saw LHDC2011 use hers so I was gonna buy one in preparation for my long hair :-B

sonychari

kittenz, I couldn't figure out how I would even hold the comb in my hand. It took a second to realize that I would hold it with the curved pointing down. Like if I was combing hair from root to tip, hold the comb so that the curved teeth point toward the scalp, it that makes sense to you.

Calling all PJs. We need you to buy this comb and review it for us :grin:. You know, take one for the team :lachen:.

MzSwift

LoL! Don't try to get me in on the PJism!

I'll have to find a good one (vid). She uses it as her primary comb, it seems. When I get home, I'll look for one to post. She doesn't use the curved one though.

Yeah, I'll just stick with the classic style b/c I don't feel too comfortable about that curved one.

sonychari

MzSwift, you should definitely go ahead and get the original (this is not an attempt to encourage pjism). I have one of those and it's great. You don't need to wait for your hair to get longer. You can start reaping the benefits of that one now.

Onhergrind09

I love, love, love Hercules Sageman combs and brushes but I'm going to have to pass since I'm still confused about the general purpose of the curve in the comb. Plus I just louded myself out by listing my stash so I'm going to have to reign in an the buying of hair items in general :look:.

faithVA

When I was relaxed I would have used a comb like this. Even with layers my hair tends to hang flat and it is hard to get the layers to lay correctly. A comb like this makes adding volume to your layers easier. I couldn't do it with a regular comb. I usually used a paddle brush and some wrist motion to get my layers to separate... if that makes sense.

As a natural, I won't be needing it because I rarely wear my hair straight.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I got the email too, and after the inital "Ooooh! Shiny new comb!" phase wore off, the urge to buy passed. :lol:

My little fro can barely handle the mini rake, what Imma do with a Jumbo?

But I do plan on buying two other HS combs in the next week or so. I LOVE them.