Making my LHCF Debut! Yall are so Lucky to Have Eachother! lol (Pic HEAVY!)

:wave:

Welcome to the board....

Your hair is beautiful....I absolutely love the twist out and straightened look!!!!

:welcome: with that :gorgeous: head of hair and your styling options bet you become an instant hairlebrity on here :yep:

Welcome aboard! Your hair is BEAUTIFUL by the way. These are the types of pics that make me want to go natural. :yep: I love the versatility!!

Oh wow, lovely hair. How do you get your braids to show so much of your length? And I love that afro. And that top you have on in the straight hair pic is really cute.

Welcome!!! Love your texture, styles, and versatility!! I love fearless women and girl you are fearless and fierce with your style.

Welcome! Girl your hair is banging. You've got crazy skills with hair styling!! That Fro Hawk is the truth!! I hope you post often! :)

WELCOME!!! And girl your hair looks friggin awesome! I love the texture and your styling ability is fab - I'm with everybody else post some you tibe videos!

Welcome!!!
You are beautiful and so is your hair! Now you'll have to teach us how you did that beautiful frohawk

WELCOME!
Your hair is beautiful!
Thank you for sharing those wonderful fotki's. I had to take time from my morning to stalk them all.LOL.
I will be looking forward to trying the micro braids when I am fully natural and have some length.

Dang, I am floored. You came in super correct! Welcome to LHCF! You and your hair are gorgeous!

:lovedrool::lovedrool::lovedrool: I WANT IT!! YOU'RE HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL!! I'M GONNA BE ALL UP ON IT LIKE A DETECTIVE, JUST WAIT 'TIL I FIND YOU!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Thank you for joining!! I'm sure many of us can learn from you...I love, love, love your twistout afro!!!! Your hair shows why I love the versatility of being natural.

I'm loving your hair & the huge twisted fro has me drooling. I LOVE big hair. With your confidence & personality, you will be an instant YouTube star! Start posting those videos girl!

During your transition, you never cut, exactly what does that mean, when you say you just let the perm hair fall away? How long were you relaxed & what was the length of your hair when you decided to transition?

Back