Manifested Glory Ministries uploaded a homosexual exorcism video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhuidah

I can't watch past 30 seconds of this. I feel sorry for that dude if he thinks that you can pray gayness out. Either you are or you're not.

ETA:

Tyra

Am I ridiculous for being too scared to click the link and watch it?:perplexed

Qualitee

I can't watch past 30 seconds of this. I feel sorry for that dude if he thinks that you can pray gayness out. Either you are or you're not.

ETA:
anything is possible with God. Ive seen many people who were gay turn their lives over to God and changed their homosexual ways.

Jhuidah

anything is possible with God. Ive seen many people who were gay turn their lives over to God and changed their homosexual ways.

Oh, I believe that people can stop acting on their gay proclivities. What I don't believe is that it can be prayed out--it's still there, just not being acted out, for lack of a better term.

LunadeMiel

:)
I dont give a damn if anyone wants to get on me about what I said. Thats what I believe and I stand by it. Everyone has the right to believe what they want to believe.

Oh IA that you should be able to say what you want but still.....:lachen:

Last edited:

14got

I have seen these kind of things happen at a holiness church I used to go to
one lady would be released a couple of times a year

toinette

Tricking the president

changed their homosexual ways as in sex? yes. Changed the core of their sexuality and such? I doubt it

TrustMeLove

There are alot of webpages focused on folks who want freedom from homosexuality...Shimmie posted this link in another forum. It was pretty interesting.

The website could have been about any sin. They talked about staying up praying to be changed....and how that doesn't work....it was good. I was like yea I've prayed for instant delieverance too and it doesn't work for the majority. But, you can take steps from turning away from something that you just can't seem to help...that it's something you have always felt and always dealt with...and felt guilty about but found folks who felt like it was ok too....so you jsut did it..but eventually didn't feel like it was right to do.

This is the link Shimmie posted...I've never seen anything like it..http://www.peoplecanchange.com

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I just can't watch the whole thing. I skipped around to certain parts and it's very disturbing to watch. If that was in fact real God bless his heart. That just ain't no joke.

GeorginaSparks

A lot of gay guys change without exorcism. As they get older and are ready to start a family, they get with women, marry one, have kids and live happily ever after....well until the wife finds out he likes it in the....youknowwhat.

I think its ridiculous. I dont care how many prayers have been made to drive out the homosexual demon(if there is such a thing) but i do NOT want to be with a man that has been with other men.

meka

:)
I dont give a damn if anyone wants to get on me about what I said. Thats what I believe and I stand by it. Everyone has the right to believe what they want to believe.

So how does one get possessed by this gay demon?

The same way people have a lying, jealous, backbiting spirit or anything else that is not like God. Christians believe that. It called being delivered from whatever stronghold is in your life. The sprit could have attached itself at any point in your life at your own hands, that of your parents or whomever. That is why we have to stay prayed up

Qualitee

In the womb I'm going to assume since I have been eyeing girls booties since 1st grade. I was straight staring like I was a rapper on the set of a video shoot.
Demons can attack childen too. In fact they love to attack childen because its so easy.

toinette

Tricking the president
The same way you can get possessed by any other demon. It just happens to you and if your not strong in the spirit its easy for demons to over power you.

how many kids get possessed by demons? Cause most gay people have known they were gay ever since they were children and 1 in 10 people are gay. So if this gay demon possession happens just like any other then demonic possessions of other natures should be just as prevalent in children as well no?

Well they shole got me good.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

msa

Am I ridiculous for being too scared to click the link and watch it?:perplexed

Girl you ain't the only one. I'm scared if I watch it the demon might jump out the screen on to me. I ain't trying to have that :nono:.

Qualitee

how many kids get possessed by demons? Cause most gay people have known they were gay ever since they were children and 1 in 10 people are gay. So if this gay demon possession happens just like any other then demonic possessions of other natures should be just as prevalent in children as well no?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
yes..........

Status
Not open for further replies.