Manifested Glory Ministries uploaded a homosexual exorcism video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice & Wavy

Thank you for speaking the truth. It is real despite what people believe. I've stayed away from this thread because I knew where it was going from the first post but I've seen it and others I know have experienced it. :nono:

OT: Your puff is the bizness!!!

chicacanella

Thank you for speaking the truth. It is real despite what people believe. I've stayed away from this thread because I knew where it was going from the first post but I've seen it and others I know have experienced it. :nono:

Well, it's like...when you've seen stuff with your own eyes you'd be very gullable to believe someone else that comes along and tries to convince you it's not real. And gullable is just a nice word but yeah, I'd be gullable to believe it's not real.

As I said, I just pray that God's will is manifest on this earth in hearts, minds, spirits, vessels of men as well as their actions.

No offense, but I don't want just anyone praying for me.... Prayer does have power... Not to say that your prayer is not a good prayer, but I'm a little weary of anyone who says, " I will pray for you..."

Well, I'm glad you understand this. Cause' there is probably some Satanist 500 miles away "praying" for you and guess what; you can't stop them from doing so. You in your own strenth (not be strength, nor by power...) can't stop anyone from chanting curses, speaking curses over your life, sending demonic forces to you either. But if you believe that no weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue that rises up against you in judgment, you shall condemn and this all happens because you are a servant of God and this is your heritage. Your vindication is of Him it comes from Him. Why worry or fret? Yes, the weapon may be formed but to His servants of God it will not prosper/work/be successful/fruitful. And remember "2 Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow,
an undeserved curse does not come to rest." Proverbs 26:2

And ThePerfectScore, I want to love you as Christ Jesus loves me but really, this whole thing of praying is not about you in the holistic matter of things. Yes, you are very precious but for me to not listen to the commandments of God and not pray for you would be disobedient. I was instructed to pray that God's will be manifested on this earth as it is in heaven and guess what; you are on earth so it's just inclusive that you are included in the prayer.:yep:

With love,

chicacanella:peace_sm: See, how much I care for you; I even pulled out a new smiley! LOL.

Oh Brothers Okay goodness. Oh it seems that they are so worried about GAYS well maybe they need to do this ON men who cheat.

Almaz, this goes beyond one type of sinner. Sin is sin and there is ALOT of sin that has been repented for but still homes that need to be cleansed. I'm not sure how I feel about casting out demons of people who go right back to the same situation. They are being set up for more demons to come in. Jesus talked about that demon being cast out coming back with 7 more demons even stronger.

OT: Your puff is the bizness!!!

It is cute. I was expecting a puff-puff, like no curl formation but I guess it can be considered a puff. I'm hoping BTK can losen my curls some and make doing my hair a little easier. I can prob. go from 4a/3c to about a 3a/b.

Last edited:

Almaz

Oh Okay:ohwell:

[Almaz, this goes beyond one type of sinner. Sin is sin and there is ALOT of sin that has been repented for but still homes that need to be cleansed. I'm not sure how I feel about casting out demons of people who go right back to the same situation. They are being set up for more demons to come in. Jesus talked about that demon being cast out coming back with 7 more demons even stronger.

divya

Interesting. This person may very well be possessed, although the exorcism seems questionable to me.

However, taking this conversation in another direction...if this person is possessed by a demon and rolling all over the floor - why is this so similar to the supposedly "catching the Holy Ghost" in videos such as the one below?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8pWtpOWQ-k&feature=related

I believe that the Holy Spirit is distinct and will always reflect the nature of God revealed in the Scriptures. So my question is, what is really going on in the video?

Ramya

Well, it's like...when you've seen stuff with your own eyes you'd be very gullable to believe someone else that comes along and tries to convince you it's not real. And gullable is just a nice word but yeah, I'd be gullable to believe it's not real.

It is cute. I was expecting a puff-puff, like no curl formation but I guess it can be considered a puff. I'm hoping BTK can losen my curls some and make doing my hair a little easier. I can prob. go from 4a/3c to about a 3a/b.

Is that what a puff is? LOL I just thought it was when the hair was pulled back like in a almost pony type deal. :blush: It's a 3rd day wash'n'go pulled back with a headband.

Status
Not open for further replies.