Testimony of a former homosexual

momi

Jan Markell interviews Stephen Bennett - a former homosexual who left the lifestyle over 20 years ago shares his testimony of how he was set free.

"When I was living with a gay man we were playing house. One takes on the role of the masculine and one takes on the role of the feminine... and everything supposedly is happy and dandy. But I will tell you - now that I am happily married to a woman I can see the way that God has set up the design and today I have the real thing." Stephen Bennett

http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/understanding-the-times/listen/america-v-god-354301.html

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
:cry: :cry: :cry:

This is so beautiful... :cry:

Praise God, Thank you, Lord Jesus... Praise the Name of the Father who delivers all, in Jesus' Name.

Glory to God, Glory, Glory, Glory. Amen.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Posting the intro'

America v God

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Jan's first guest is Stephen Bennett, a former homosexual. Has America declared war on God now that the Supreme Court has opened the door to a federal gay marriage opportunity across the land although initially the Court turned it over to the states a few weeks ago? Stephen gives his amazing testimony.

Jan plays a clip of the secular Left mocking righteousness that is telling. Jan and Bennett also discuss the demise of Exodus International, a group formerly led by Alan Chambers, that has now closed its doors at a time in American history when this battle really begins to rage. ...

(Link posted above ^^^ in momi's OP).

Also, here is Stephen Bennett's website:

http://www.sbministries.org/members/sbm

I wish this man, his Ministry, and his family well, in Jesus' name, Amen.

The gay activists are 'attacking' his Ministry, however God reigns and rules, not the spirits of darkness and bondage.

Thanks momi for posting this. Proving that God still delivers and He always will to those willing.

BostonMaria

There was a guest on Sid Roth that left the homosexual life behind and ended up having 9 kids with his wife. I will try to find the article and 1 hour podcast.

Maybe for some it's a lifestyle. For others it may be due to rape or molestation. For those that wish to be heterosexual they should be free to do what they want. It's freedom of choice, but it's pc to praise one but not the one seeking spiritual help.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

LucieLoo12

Glory!

There is a testimony of this young lady in my ministry who was a lesbian and crack addict. She only had a 8th grade education.She said she started being gay at the age of 6 years. She dressed like a man, smelled like one, even wore men underwear. But she came to our ministry, got saved. She is a now senior in college, and engaged to a man of God.:grin: Ain't nothing to hard for God!!!!

momi

Glory!

There is a testimony of this young lady in my ministry who was a lesbian and crack addict. She only had a 8th grade education.She said she started being gay at the age of 6 years. She dressed like a man, smelled like one, even wore men underwear. But she came to our ministry, got saved. She is a now senior in college, and engaged to a man of God.:grin: Ain't nothing to hard for God!!!!

Glory to God!