March 2018: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

CocoGlow

OK ladies, a new month is here soooooo

If you come across sales or coupon codes for HAIR/BATH/BEAUTY products or accessories, feel free to post them here!

Let’s make it easy to keep track of all the vendors offering deals each month … and make it easier to be better Product Junkies of course! :grin:

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Ok, so remember dis?
Dangit I got an email from Afroveda about a BOGO 50 and I was like "Bet!". So I'm adding stuff to my cart and I couldn't remember what I thought about the PUR so I goes to the Tube of You to see a review and then I was faced with the "Afroveda stole my money reviews" which are the most recent from 3 years ago. I knew there was a reason I didn't restock that Chocolatte which I remember was phenomenal but I ain't tryna be sitting up having to cuss somebody out.
I ordered the following on 2/28 and it arrived on 3/12 and everything arrived full. I did receive an email after I placed the order saying that there was a 10 day turnaround on new orders since they are hand made at the time of order.
Mimosa Whipped Flaxseed Hair Gelly × 1
PUR Whipped Hair Gelly × 1
Totally Twisted Ginger Almond Hair Butter Cream × 1
Curl Define Hair Moisturizing Cream × 1
Shea Amla Whipped Butter Moisturizing Hair Cream × 1
CocoLatte Whipped Butter Hair Moisturizing Cream × 1

I have used all of these products before about 5 years ago before the whole Afroveda scandal and I remember liking them all. I remember really liking the Cocolatte especially the smell. The container I received does not have a scent so the formulas may have changed. I will update once I use the products.

Aggie

Unique skin care secrets
from around the world 3 Month Money Back Guarantee - Every Order
Face Body Hair Shea Butter Makeup Essential Oils SALE

Remember - we are the only skin care retailer that ships your order within 24 hours and we give you FREE samples of stuff you haven't tried with every order! Please call us toll-free at 1-800-925-4232 if you have ANY questions!

• You'll Get Free Samples with Every Order! (Select at checkout)
  • Orders Shipped within 24 Business Hours or Sooner
  • Only one valid coupon per order (excludes Oro Gold/Vine Vera)

kupenda

I just came here to make sure Bee Mine wasn’t having a sale. We’re approaching a month since I’ve ordered and I haven’t heard an updates. Even if I like the products, I won’t be repurchasing. Just a “hey we’re working it out thanks for your patience” mass email would suffice. But I got burned years back with Hairitage Hydration and her foolishness. Which made me step back a little from handmade vendors. And I’m glad because a few other companies I liked began to have issues too (looking at YOU Soultanicals *side eye*). I don’t want drama. I just want healthy hair

Ok and I want some Qhemet too :look:

kupenda

@kupenda
Since it's approaching 30 days - you need to file a PP Dispute (hopefully you paid through PP - so you can have a method of recovering your funds if things go bad).

Filing a PP Dispute also kicks a lot of them folks into gear.

(Sorry for hijacking this thread) - I know it is suppose to be used for SALE INFORMATION

Totally my fault for hijacking it. Sorry!

Thank you @IDareT'sHair

I really don’t wanna get PayPal involved if I don’t have to :cry3:

Aggie

Got up this morning and thought I'd catch that last day B1G1 sale on 3 wick candles over at Bath &Body Works - http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/. I love candles and I'm always buying them when there's a really good sale.

Today I got 8 and 2 weeks ago I bought 11. My salon and home will be lit with beautiful fragrance.

So if anyone wants to, go check out the sale - they also have B3G3 or B2G1 body lotions on sale today. I don't need any of these at the moment but may catch The Body Shop's 40% Body Butters today though.

ladybevy

I just came here to make sure Bee Mine wasn’t having a sale. We’re approaching a month since I’ve ordered and I haven’t heard an updates. Even if I like the products, I won’t be repurchasing. Just a “hey we’re working it out thanks for your patience” mass email would suffice. But I got burned years back with Hairitage Hydration and her foolishness. Which made me step back a little from handmade vendors. And I’m glad because a few other companies I liked began to have issues too (looking at YOU Soultanicals *side eye*). I don’t want drama. I just want healthy hair

I ordered from them on Feb. 27th and haven't received my package either. I have sent an email and sent another today but haven't heard back from them at all. I sent a message/dispute through paypal today. I have bought from this company several times and never had a problem. But some type of response from them would be the right thing to do but to not response at all. No I'm not about that. Decided not to wait any longer and got paypal involved.

Chromia

I agree with the others who said to get PayPal involved since you haven't even received an email from them.

I ordered from Bee Mine last year on August 26 and I didn't receive my order until September 25, but at least they sent me email updates when my order was on the way or out for delivery.

Aggie

Got up this morning and thought I'd catch that last day B1G1 sale on 3 wick candles over at Bath &Body Works - http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/. I love candles and I'm always buying them when there's a really good sale.

Today I got 8 and 2 weeks ago I bought 11. My salon and home will be lit with beautiful fragrance.

So if anyone wants to, go check out the sale - they also have B3G3 or B2G1 body lotions on sale today. I don't need any of these at the moment but may catch The Body Shop's 40% Body Butters today though.
I went back in and bought 5 large jars of body butter from The Body Shop. I am set for a while but may get some more during B&BW 40% off 'everything' sale tomorrow. I actually want the ones that are not currently on sale today.

Aggie

BEST. DAY. EVER. 40% off EVERYTHING!
View in Web Browser